Chapter 20

I woke up to the sound of girls squealing and giggling and flashing cameras. And arms around me. I raised my eyebrow and saw Matt. "Matt!" I screamed causing him to jump up. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" He yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I screeched. "Get out!" I added. "OKAY OKAY I'M GRABBING MY THINGS!" He laughed. It caused me to smile as I flop back down on my bed. "Out." I rolled my eyes at the girls and guys. "Fine." They sighed. I giggled and saw Matt leaving my room. "Matt!" I lightly smiled. "Yeah?" He asked. "You forgot your shirt." I laughed. "Oh oops sorry." He chuckled. I smiled and fiddled with my phone. I got downstairs to see the rooms empty. "Guys?!" I screamed. Nothing. I got a bit worried and hid in the pantry. I felt a figure with me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the lights turned on. Aurora. Everyone came out laughing their butts off. "STOP LAUGHING!" I crossed my arms. I grabbed a bananay and got upstairs. I ate it while fiddling with my phone. I wish I had a dog to hang out with. That would be cool. I thought. I smirked and got changed. I put on maroon skinny jeans, a tight white crop top that had long sleeves and the shoulder things were down. I grabbed a beanie and fixed my hair up. I rushed down the stairs excited. "Where are you going?" Shawn questioned. "The pet store." I smiled. I ran out and got to the pet store. "Hi, My name is Liliana and welcome to Pet Wonderland. Are there any certain pets you want?" A lady asked sweetly. "Dogs please!" I smiled. She lead me to the dog section and I saw a bunch of different kinds of dogs, I saw a little baby pug playing with a pet. She looked at me with cute eyes and wagged her tail. "I would like this pug please!" I smiled. "Great! You'll have it tomorrow, Fill out these forms and name your dog! You may come at around 10:00am" She smiled. "Okay!" I filled out the forms and named the dog.. Cookie dough! I smiled and left the store. I squealed in joy and got in my car then went home. I put on earphones when I left the car and blasted Chandelier by Sia because why not? "IMMMMMMM GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELIERRR FROM THE CHANDELIERRR!" I screamed in joy. "Woah calm down there missy." Lisa giggled. "Oh sorry." I took out my earbuds and ate pizza. I finished and put my dishes. "I'M GONNA FILM A VIDEO!" I yelled. Since it was my day I decided to do dares.
"I DARE YOU TO KISS MATTHEW ESPINOSA!" I read. "He's actually in my apartment with the girls right now." I smiled I skipped down the stairs bringing the camera. I set it down on the table and grabbed Matt's face and kissed him. Which left him shocked. "There!" I smiled. I skipped back upstairs like there was no care in the world. "Okay that's enough dares! I hope y'all beautifuls like this video give it a THUMBSSSS UPP! And yeah! LOVE YOU BUEEE!" I smiled. Ending the video. I looked at the time 11:53. I shrugged and went on my social media telling others that I posted my new video. I liked some fans pictures and sleep took over me by the minute.
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ILY ALL K BYE