Chapter 23

I was still on Season 1 and saw clips of people's love for one another. I felt tears running down my cheeks and kept eating my ice cream, when Regina killed the Sheriff I cried so hard. "NO! NO YOUR EMMA'S TRUE LOVE DONT DO THAT THATS DISRESPECTFUL!" I screamed. "NOOOO! NOT WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO KISS WHAT THE FRICK." I cried. "WHATS GOING ON?!" Everyone yelled coming in.

"SHUT UP IM EATING AWAY MY PAIN." I screamed as I continued eating my ice cream. "Still not over me?" Matt chuckled. "Not you, Calum's gone at tour idiot." I scoffed pausing it. "So you guys are dating?" He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "No! He's my best friend but at least he calls me everyday! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!" I rolled my eyes. "I was busy!" He harshly replied. "Making random chicks pregnant busy." I laughed. "Excuse me?!" Matt screamed coming closer. "You heard me. You. Are. A. Major. Player." I stood up. "You listen here, I stopped for the thought of YOU!" He screamed. "NO! YOU DIDN'T I'M JUST ANOTHER TOY OF YOURS!" I yelled back. He came closer and I felt his breath on my skin. "I never meant to have sex with that chick!" He said with anger boiling up. "Then why did you do it." My voice cracked. "I.. Never meant too.." Matt softened up. "Matt.. You never loved me. All I know is that I'm not the one you'll be falling for." I felt tears at the brim of my eyes waiting to come out. "I do love you." He sighed. "Matt no, You have a girlfriend." I looked down. "SOMEONE GET US POPCORN!" Jennifer screamed. "I GOT CHU!" Shawn came back with a bowl of popcorn. "No.. I love YOU Mere. Not any other girl. I love you." Matt smiled. "Matt. No. This is not right you have a girlfriend and I'm not letting you break up with her for me... So just sleep with her or something." I sighed. "But-" He started. "No, Matt. That isn't right. She's gonna make my life a living hell and I'm not gonna deal with this drama." I sighed. "Meredith..." he started having tears. "No. Be with her. Be happy. The last thing I want is for another girl to be heartbroken because a boy she loved left her for another girl." I looked up. "She's not even happy with me. She's using me." He frowned. "You don't know that." I crookedly smiled. "She has sex with multiple guys every night. What do you expect?" He laughed. "True." I giggled. "Just try okay? Try." I smiled. "Okay.." He sighed. I hugged him and he hugged back. "JUST FRICKIN KISS HER YOU WUSS!" Chrissy screamed. I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine. "Matt?" I heard his girlfriend come in. "I-" Matt started. "It's fine, I'm breaking up with you." She smiled. "Wait why are you happy?" Matt laughed. "Sooo I can have sex with boys! Toodles!" She skipped out the door. I laughed in confusion and we all watched OUAT. "SQUAD SELFIE!" I screamed. We all got in position and Matt kissed my cheek. I posted it on Twitter and Instagram and both captioned; '#squadasf 🙌🙌🙌' and I got a bunch of comments. I giggled and changed into a grumpy cat onesie and I told everyone I was going to bed, I plopped onto my bed and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a call from Calum. "Calum? It's 3:00am why are you calling me?" I asked. "I-I came to visit you and I think I got kidnapped HELP-" he was cut off by the line dead. "CALUM?!" I screamed. I called again and it kept declining. I got a voicemail from a deep voice; "Try finding your best friend now." I screamed and kept calling. "CALUM PLEASE ANSWER!" I screamed. I called the police and they quickly came. "My daughters a big fan of you by the way." A police officer smiled. "Oh really that's great!" I smiled. "Okay we're trying to find him by his phone but it's getting blocked. So we are tracking down that voicemail address and We'll come here to pick you up for the results." A police officer said bluntly. "Alright thank you." I smiled. "Be safe, Tell us if there's any new updates." A female police officer smiled. "Okay thank you have a great night." I waved. "You too." They all smiled in unison. I shut my door and paced around The house. I walked out my house to find Calum, I swiped my keys and got to my car. I screamed by a piece of cloth covering my mouth and eyes. As soon as I know it, I was blacked out.