Chapter 17

** Meredith's POV **
I woke up to the sun shining. I shuffled downstairs and no one was there. I shrugged and made breakfast. The girls came down and thanked me then we ate. We made up our mind of going to the mall. We got ready then got in the car then put our 5sos album and turned up. Once we got to the mall we were surprised to see 5sos walking in front of us. We weren't as sure. I ran and saw them talking, No one was at the mall since it was early. "OH MY GOODNESS CALUM HOOD!" I screamed. "ASHTON!" Chrissy ran. "BACK OFF OF MIKEY! HE'S MINE!" Jennifer squealed. "Hey beautiful!" Calum smiled. "I love you so much thank you omg." I fangirled. "We love your channel." Ashton smiled. "Y-you SAW OUR CHANNEL OH MY!" Lisa squealed. "YASYASYAS!" Chrissy smiled. We talked a bit and got to know them. "Well we better get going. Your number please?" Calum smiled. "sure!" I put my number in his phone. "Thanks, see you around." He winked leaving with the group. We squealed and fangirled. I saw a girl with Magcon merch and it reminded me of Matt.. He hasn't called nor texted. I got my phone and called him, a few rings came and he finally answered.
Me - Mere
M - matt
Me: yeah we'll keep in touch.
M: UHHHHM..
Me: nothing to say?
M: so-
Me: why haven't you called me?!
M: I GOTTA GO UM BYE.
What the hell? We got back in the car and all the guys called the girls besides Matt. I sighed and we finally got to our apartment. It was my day so I made my video.
"Hello my lovelies! So I'm gonna be doing an updates video!" I smiled. "So first off I MET CALUM HOOD AT THE MALL. Second Sorry for the bad video ideas lately, I don't know what to do so you can comment below and I'll shout you out!" I added. "I basically have nothing else to say this is probably like 1 minute. SORRY BABES! Bye! I promise I'll have a better video! Mwah!" I ended the video. I edited it and uploaded it. I started thinking about how Matt and I are drifting apart, It's like he doesn't even care.. I felt a cold tear slip through my cheek. I got a text from unknown:
Hey! It's Calum! ☺️
I added him as a contact and continued texting him, He said he would come over and I told him our address, Luke came in with his Girlfriend. Caitlyn, She had ombré hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and a beautiful smile. "Hi!" I smiled brightly. "Hey!" Calum replied. "Hi! I'm Caitlyn! Call me Cait!" Cait smiled. "Hi! I'm Meredith,This is Chrissy,Aurora, Lisa and Jennifer!" I introduced them. She seems so kind and funny, we got to know eachother and then they had to go. "Bye guys!" I smiled. "Bye!" They all smiled in unison. I shut the door and got into comfy clothes. I scrolled through Twitter and saw something I never knew would happen...