Interrogations

Working with Yaoyorozu was one thing, working with her to hunt down your technical protege was another. So, with the training you received with Aizawa, you and Yaoyorozu could begin your hunt proper for Kaku. Just one major problem in your plan: school. Since some students and teachers went to fight a bunch of Yakuza guys and kinda shut down most of the work studies, including yours. So, back to the classroom with you all.

You were in English with Mr. Present Mic. Yeah, it was kinda boring, but it was always a benefit. You were sitting beside Yaoyorozu in the back row as he went over different phrases for different nouns and adjectives. You were taking some notes while you saw Yaoyorozu had some of the next chapter notes done already. Your jaw dropped and you just stared in amazement. Before long, Yaoyorozu saw you and snapped her fingers and shocked you out of it. She pointed forward and told you to pay attention to your teacher.

You rolled your eyes and looked forward. It's not that you hated Present Mic, but English or school was not your priority. Your priority was to find Kaku before the authorities could so you could at least try to talk some sense into him. Finally, the bell rang and the class was dismissed for the time being. You sighed and leaned back in your seat before grabbing your phone to look up the news.

You saw the usual stuff, hero news, some villains making moves, same old same old. You yawned and pinched the bridge of your nose. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Yaoyorozu was smiling at you, trying to give some form of support to you. You sighed and leaned back a bit more in your seat.

Yaoyorozu: Still worried about Kaku?

(Y/N): Of course, I am. I just...(sighs) And the whole Helios deal doesn't make things any better.

Yaoyorozu: Well, we could always try a direct approach to things.

(Y/N): Define direct approach for me?

Yaoyorozu smiled as she whispered her plan into your ear. Your eyes widen in surprise and a smile appeared on your face as well. You were about to say something but you heard Mineta yell and point at you.

Mineta: You bastard! How could you-

You punched Mineta in the head, got up, and left for the bathroom. The news was still pulled up on your phone as you walked down there. You sighed as you looked it over once again. A few raids were conducted by police to look for Kaku but to no avail. You sighed again, ready to conduct Yaoyorozu's plan.

Later that same day, you and Yaoyorozu paid off a favor to All Might himself who drove you down to Tartarus. You both descended down and walked through the halls of the prison in your costumes. You glared a bit at some prisoners who had been locked up did try to ogle and swoon Yaoyorozu over to them but it was always great to see your girlfriend not really give a crap and keep her head held up high. So, you guys finally arrived at a cell. At Helios' cell.

She looked out and saw you both and glared at you all. The doors opened slightly and you two sat down across from her cell.

Helios: Oh hello children, what can I do for you?

(Y/N): Information. Mostly on Kaku No.

Helios: Haven't I told you kids enough?

Yaoyorozu: We just need to know where he would possibly go.

Helios: How would I know that?!

(Y/N): You were the one who spent the most time with him. You were the one who created him. So, that means you at least know some basic interests.

Helios: Like I cared about that.

You glared ahead at her. Just before you were about to act irrationally, Yaoyorozu grabbed you and pulled you back slightly, telling you to stop. You wanted to stab this woman. Stab her, punch her, anything to get intel from her. You growled a bit and Helios smirked at you.