Execution

You and Kaku. The hero of steel and the nuclear powerhouse. You both just stood there, waiting for someone to make the right (or wrong) move. You slowly lower your defenses, but Kaku kept his up. You looked down in sympathy at Helios' body and then back to Kaku. He saw this and glared back at you.

Kaku: Don't believe her lies!

(Y/N): Kaku. She was right. If we didn't find you, I have no idea how many more could have been experimented on. But this? THIS isn't the way to justice. This is murder! You are a murderer! Over 150 deaths by your hands alone! Kaku, that's not being a hero! That's being a monster!

Kaku: I'm nothing like them!

(Y/N): They torture! You murder! You killed them both! Now what?! You go murder a few hundred more?!

Kaku: No!

(Y/N): You killed these guards! What? You're slaughter all these prisoners too?

Kaku: They're too dangerous to be left-

You moved your head to the side and a cannon whizzed past you and hit Kaku in the stomach and launched him back into the wall. You glanced back and saw Yaoyorozu leap in and land down beside you. You nodded at her and she returned it.

(Y/N): (Whispering) I can't-

Yaoyorozu: Then we don't.

Yaoyorozu walked in and you nodded. You sighed and followed her, walking slowly up to Kaku. Both of you entered stances as you approached him and stood still. Kaku slowly got to his knees and looked up at you both. It honestly looked like he was about to cry. Seeing you both glare down at him, anger on your faces. He looked at Yaoyorozu with the same face.

Kaku glared and bit his teeth and lunged up to attack you both. He threw a punch but you wrapped your arm around his and kneed him in the stomach. You tripped Kaku and flipped him onto his back. Before he landed on the ground, Yaoyorozu made a spring and bounced him up into the air. She formed a pole and slammed Kaku down onto the ground. He rolled but got back to his feet. You ran in and threw two crosses at him which he deflected but failed to stop the stomp down on his foot.

Kaku breathed some atomic blast into your face. However, since you absorbed the metal all over your body, it had almost no effect on you. You grabbed his head and threw him back against the wall. Kaku looked up and used his quirk on the wall to see it had no effect unlike the walls outside.

(Y/N): These walls were built to withstand nuclear blasts. Meaning your quirk has no effect here.

Kaku growled a little.

Yaoyorozu: Kaku No...as the authority granted to us as pro heroes, you are under arrest for mass murder, terrorism and assassination. Come quietly. Please.

Kaku: Why? Why do you insist on trying to calm me down?! You never cared about me. You just-

Yaoyorozu: Kaku. We love you. But we cannot support the thing you have become. Please. Don't make this any more difficult than it already is.

Kaku: So I really am just a bother then!

(Y/N): No, Kaku, that's not what we meant at-

Kaku yelled and shot a beam towards Yaoyorozu. Just before the beam hit her face, you got in her way and took the hit for her. You were pushed back a bit but overall fine. Kaku yelled again and ran towards you and threw two charged-up punches at your face. You were hit both times but it gave Yaoyorozu an opening for her to kick him in the chest. She spun around and grabbed Kaku and slammed him onto the ground.