Back to the Weekend

The rest of the week was relatively relaxed all things considered. Classes were just as difficult as you thought it was going to be and training was just as intense. You dropped your morning workout in favor of UA's more intense training and therefore you got the same workout as before but for longer intervals. Plus side is you also had more time to sleep as well. With that, your first week at UA had concluded with a pretty positive experience. Your class also started up a group chat with everyone to keep in contact. It was through that, that a message from Yaoyorozu came through.

She had sent a message inviting the entire class out to her house for a pool party to celebrate UA together. You were down for as did everyone else from the class. Well, expect Bakugo but that's not really all that surprising.

Still, the invite concerned you greatly. Not because it was a pool party deal. That was fine. It was the fact that this was the first time since your injury that Yaoyorozu wanted to start the conversation with you. She didn't really talk much to you during your time at school or even at home. Of course, your mind went back to the day in the nurse's office. What you said. You still wanted to beat yourself over that. But now was not the time for battle. Now was the time to enjoy yourself over the weekend.

You couldn't tell if you were one of the first there or not but you did as you always did. You rang the doorbell and made your way into the back to see who was there. Once you did, you quickly saw Yaoyorozu with Jiro and the other girls. She must have felt something because she turned her head and saw you as well. You gave an awkward smile and she smiled back. You were about to walk over to her until Mineta and another classmate of yours, Denki Kaminari, pulled you away.

Kaminari: (Y/N), we gotta have a talk.

(Y/N): Uh, hey guys. I'm sure we can just-

Mineta: We just need some information and that's all.

(Y/N): Again, I think we can do that in the-

Kaminari: So, your relationship with-

(Y/N): Ok. I already see where this is going.

You got out of Kaminari's grip and took a few steps back from them.

Mineta: Hey! Wait!

You threw your towel at Mineta and backflipped once you got to the edge of the pool. While in the flip, you did a split and quickly brought your legs in and pencil dived into the water. Some of your classmates were stunned and others cheered you on. Comments about you being recommended to UA and expectations were heard. You could even hear Ojiro mention living at the gym or something like that. Once you got fully above the surface, you shook your head to get the water out of your hair.

(Y/N): And that boys, is why you lose!

You laughed to yourself until Kaminari jumped in after you. While he began to chase you around the pool, your other classmates watched. Some, like Sato, Kirishima, and Mineta joined in as well. Of course, Iida began to break up the fight, something Yaoyorozu agreed upon. After the little fight broke up, you were still in the pool, swimming around talking and getting to know Iida and some of the others.

You would occasionally glance back to see Yaoyorozu and some others playing volleyball in the water. After a few more glances, Iida caught on and gave you a bit of an annoyed look.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Iida: Is everything ok? You seem distracted.

(Y/N): Sorry...again. Just have a lot of things on my mind.

Iida: I see. Would you need anything that could assist you with these internal issues?

(Y/N): Not at the moment. I don't think anyone else can help me with this one.