New Semester

After your first date with Momo at the Amusement Park, rescuing Kaku No, and returning to UA to train yourself and your new found friend, peace finally returns to your life. Well, everyone gave you peace except for Mineta. Word of your date had spread around pretty fast both on and offline. Thanks to the sports fest and internships, and the fact you were both admitted due to recommendations made you little celebrities in the eyes of the media. You weren't a fan. Some of your male classmates gave you pats on the back while others (Mineta, just Mineta) attacked you for dating Yaoyorozu.

But regardless, you were just happy to have her as your girlfriend. Sure, she was still the better fighter and better grade pointwise, but you honestly couldn't be happier with it. Ranking or not, she was still the love of your life. And currently, it was summer vacation and you all had returned from the Provisional License Exam with 19/21 passing. The exceptions being Bakugo and Todoroki. But aside from that, things were pretty sweet.

Currently, you were in the courtyard of Heights Alliance, UA's new dormitory system they implemented a couple of weeks back. Across from you was Yaoyorozu, fighting you. You both had agreed to a small sparring match up.

You went for a backhand which she blocked. Momo then went in for a knee which you also blocked again. You spun around to avoid a roundhouse kick she delivered. Around you guys were some of your classmates who decided to watch the fight.

Sato: Come on, (Y/N)! You can do this!

Jiro: Hold fast, Yaoyorozu!

The sides were pretty predictable. But that didn't matter. You both were too invested into your fight. After a few more attempted punches from Momo, you blocked a third and elbowed her in the stomach. Momo winced a bit and clenched her stomach.

(Y/N): Momo! Oh my God! Are you ok? Did I-

Momo had opened up her PE clothes and created a spring and launched you outward and down to the ground. Momo ran over to you and leapt up, landed onto your wrist and pinned you down. You looked up at her and she smiled at you. You sighed and began to chuckle slightly. She laughed with you and helped you back to your feet.

(Y/N): Always getting me with that one.

Yaoyorozu: Because you're a good boyfriend. But you shouldn't prioritize my safety over anyone else's.

(Y/N): Please don't lecture me on how to do my job.

Yaoyorozu looked at you with a "not buying it look" which got you to smile. You both walked back over to your friends until you stopped once an egg was dropped on your head. You looked up with Uraraka and saw Mineta looking down at you intensely angry.

Sato: Mineta?!

Ashido: Seriously, what's up with that guy?

(Y/N): Mineta! If you are really that pissed off about my relationship to my girlfriend, then you can come down here and fight like a man!

Mineta: You bastard!!! You don't deserve those-

(Y/N): I'm gonna stop you right there and answer it! No, I don't deserve her as my girlfriend. I don't even honestly know how I landed it. But I'm loving every second of it! So, up yours buddy!

Mineta: I hope you die in the fires!

With that, Mineta ran back inside his room. You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly as you all watched him go inside.

(Y/N): Wow...never seen him that angry before. Welp. Cards? Anyone down for some cards?

Yaoyorozu: Shouldn't we'd be preparing for the second semester. The teachers aren't going to be holding back any longer.