Back to School

The official first day of the second semester had begun with opening ceremonies to access the growing tension of the world. With All Might off the table, heroes really needed to step up their game and fast. Principal Nezu also talked about how Midoriya and Bakugo had a small fight and that students should take this time to be better equated with one another as to not cause these types of incidents ever again. After that, classes began again and all of Class 1-A entered and got ready for a new day of learning.

Aizawa: Starting today, we will resume our regular classes and training schedule. I know a lot has happened recently, however, you need to switch gears and focus on your schooling. We're lecturing today, but you will have even harder training than before.

Ashido: He can't really mean that, can't he?

Aizawa: Like to share Ashido?

Ashido: Ah! Icy stares back!

(Y/N): Mr. Aizawa. I was wondering about what the Principal mentioned. Hero work studies? I have never heard the term before.

Yaoyorozu: He said it was something the upperclassmen worked on.

Aizawa: I was planning on telling you about those on a later date, but I guess now would be more logical. To put simply, it's work outside of class. Like the internships you took at Pro-Hero Agencies before. Only closer to the real thing.

(Y/N): Networking 101. Got it. Using connections at the Festival to get closer to Hero Agencies. Historically speaking, competition increased for UA students. Simple as that.

Aizawa: Would you like to teach the class, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, sir.

Aizawa: Then let me do my job. Since you all have your provisional licenses, you can do actual hero work. And since not many first-years do get their licenses, we are considering to get you all into work studies as well. But for now, that will be all. I want to elaborate more once Midoriya and Bakugo get back. So, for the time being, that will be all. Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic.

The door opened and Pesent Mic stepped back into the room. Of course the second he did, he began to scream left and right about the workload of today as Aizawa left. You groaned and cracked your neck. Time to get to work. While you weren't the biggest fan of english, you knew what to do and what you were getting into. So the class wasn't awful for yourself. However, you could tell who it was that was struggling.

Following english was modern literature with Cementoss. Again, not the biggest fan but it was quite interesting when he went on a comparison streak between modern and classical literature. But as the day went on, it was clear to see that Aizawa was telling the truth and so was Yaoyorozu. The intensity of the classes so far were very clear and very challenging. The teachers really were pushing this semester and pushing hard.

Afterwards it was mathematics with Ectoplasm. The class wasn't awful as you yourself were better at math than english or literature. You did have to help Ashido and Aoyama a bit when it came to the new lessons but it was never a serious issue. It was quick to teach them after going step by step by step with them and Kaminari. Yaoyorozu then suggested a study session with the class back at the dorm, something most of you guys were in agreement for.

Once that was done, you guys went to lunch and you nearly crashed down into a booth. Yaoyorozu sat down besides you and handed you some food from Lunch Rush. Kaminari sat across along with Jiro.

Kaminari: Does anyone else feel like that stuff was just beyond brutal?

Jiro: Honestly, I am a bit surprised. I wouldn't think with a month off we'd be back like that.