Evil Plot

Work Studies were offered to all of Class 1-A and you were all excited for the weeks of work. You and Momo had reached out to old contacts to get in touch with people who may have wanted some additional heroing help throughout the country. Momo was quick to shoot down Uwabami as a possible choice for hero work and you weren't much of a fan with Sir Nighteye. So you both continued to hunt down some options until you found a prime spot for hero working, the number 24th Hero, Dr. Lovecraft.

Lovecraft's quirk made him able to create illusions, mostly going with giant space monsters. He was also known to work alongside many support companies and support heavy heroes as a way of acquiring new technology and new ways of saving people. He had also been one of the many heroes that sent you offers before internships began. So, you and Momo placed in your requests and you both got the job. The following day, you two headed out to meet with Lovecraft at his agency in downtown Tokyo.

As you both entered, it looked more like some sort of sanctuary, pulling from different cultures to liven up the room.

(Y/N): Alright then. He's fashionable.

Yaoyorozu: You've been talking to Aoyama again haven't you?

(Y/N): What? He's a funny guy. Little absorbed here and there but he's not like Bakugo.

Yaoyorozu: And he's not that bad either.

(Y/N): Well I'm not sure about-

Dr. Lovecraft: Greetings students!

You both looked around and then upward and saw the hero descending down towards you both. He wasn't flying as he was floating on a giant playing card. Once he landed, he stepped off the card and held his hand over it to shrink it and pick it up.

Dr. Lovecraft: You can thank the Dandy Man for that one. Welcome young heroes to work studies. So then, shall we begin?

You and Yaoyorozu turned to one another and smiled. You both nodded at Lovecraft. The hero looked at you both and turned around and waved you both to follow him. As you both walked down the halls of the agency, you could see several different pros, some sidekicks, and a slew of other people around walking around. You turned to Momo and smiled at her, showing off your excitement for the job. Finally, you all entered his office and came to a quick stop as he turned back to you both.

Dr. Lovecraft: Now then, it was my understanding that you both took internship positions earlier in the year. Tell me, how do you think they did for your overall careers.

You and Momo turned to one another. You had a slight smirk on your face as she glanced away trying to find the best possible answer.

(Y/N): I worked along Sir Nighteye. He was not the best, but I was happy with the results. Her, not so much.

Dr. Lovecraft: Yes. Uwabami's commercial. You chose the wrong Hero. She's too focused on her celebrity image than doing her job. Like that idiot Captain Celebrity from America. Here in this office, we do whatever we can to make lives safe, secure, and happy for our citizens. No matter the cost. So, in that case, I'll give you both some ACTUAL patrol time.

Lovecraft threw the card down onto the ground and it expanded into a larger version, a flying carpet almost. He stepped on it and offered hands to you both.

Dr. Lovecraft: Shall we?

You both smiled and got on and you all flew outside the office. As you all flew over Tokyo, you guys got to see the sights and patrol the city over the skies. However, after a few minutes of flight, you heard a beeper going off and turned back to Lovecraft. He looked at a wrist communicator and nodded slightly.