Breaks

You and Yaoyorozu finally reached the walls of Tartarus Prison. You absorbed some of the cement of the walls and dug into it. You gestured for Yaoyorozu to get on your back which she did and you both climbed up the walls. Yaoyorozu looked around, trying to figure out what was going on.

Yaoyorozu: Where is the security? There should be dozens of turrets along these walls and arm guards.

(Y/N): Well, that blast must have drawn everyone's attention. And it would be best to not really worry about the turrets. Maybe if we can-

Another blast and you nearly lost your grip on both your hands. You barely hung on but flipped around and crushed Yaoyorozu between your back and the concrete wall.

(Y/N): Yaomomo! Are you ok?!

Yaoyorozu: Ye-yeah. I'm fine. We can worry about that later. We just need to get up there and fast.

(Y/N): Right!

You flipped yourself back over and began to climb up the wall to the top. A few more blasts shook the ground and nearly knocked you guys off the wall but you were able to reach the top of the main wall. Once there, you both ran over to a defense tower and took cover. You were the first one to peek out and saw Kaku had just murdered 2 dozen SWAT officers. Kaku looked around and saw that Helios had vanished.

Kaku yelled and slammed the ground, causing a shockwave to be sent off. A few prisons also did attempt to escape. You and Yaoyorozu nodded and were about to jump into action until Kaku yelled again and killed them all. Kaku began to use his quirk to fly up again to address the entire prison.

Kaku: You even attempt escape, or think about it, you will die! You want to fight one another, you will die! So forth and so on! Case and point!

Kaku yelled and breathed nuclear breath onto the prisoners, killing them all and burning their bodies to the bone. Yaoyorozu gasped but you covered her mouth and went into hiding with her. You both were taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. Yaoyorozu saw a red tint growing on the window. She grabbed you and pulled you down and got you into cover as a blast went past and cut the tower in half.

Kaku landed and proceeded on a rampage through Tartarus, burning down everything in sight. You and Yaoyorozu got up and looked out to see Kaku charging through everything, murdering more people. You were panting and looked at Yaoyorozu.

(Y/N): I...I can't-

Yaoyorozu: I'm sorry, (Y/N). But we need to-

(Y/N): Right, right. Ok. Plan?

Yaoyorozu: Well, his blasts can destroy much more the angrier he gets. He has great control of his quirk, able to center focal blasts. So, that means he is mostly calm as he kills. He has great situational awareness and a good understanding of the battlefield. I'm not really sure. The only thing I can think of is using our connection to him to get an advantage over him.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Alright then. Let's try it. See what we can try.

Yaoyorozu: I'm not sure if it can work though. I mean, it could work, but he could also get angry for seeing us. Which-

(Y/N): Which would be even worse since...you know.

Yaoyorozu: We have to try though. For his sake.

(Y/N): Agreed. Let's get to work.

You two ran along the wall and leapt down and began to follow Kaku. Meanwhile, Kaku was walking through the prison, killing guards and other prisoners. Ahead of him, Helios was throwing other prisoners in her path to stop Kaku. Kaku began to get more and more frustrated and punched the ground and burned the ground. Kaku breathed his nuclear breath again and walked forward, killing more and more.