What Comes Next

The following day, you had fully recharged and healed up your wounds. In doing so, you were prepped and ready for action as midday arrived. You and Yaoyorozu had a lunch date planned out as a way of returning to some level of normalcy given the previous two or three days of craziness you both had suffered through. You were walking down to her house, letting the silence envelop you as you walked. You honestly had no idea what to really even think about, do or say to yourself while on the walk to her place.

When you arrived, you rang the doorbell and waited for some overly enthusiastic response. However, when you didn't get anything, you got slightly concerned. Then the gates opened and you saw Yaoyorozu walk out and up to you. You offered her a smile and she returned it. She then walked up to you and hugged, tighter than most days. Then again, she tended to do this after some traumatic incident that took place between the two of you.

She then kissed you on the cheek and pulled back from you. She gave a small smile and you both began to walk into the outskirts of the city. The walk wasn't a long one as Momo lived close to the border of the city. However, it did not make the walk any less annoying as you both stayed in silence. Once you both got to the diner and ordered and got seated did a conversation finally begin.

Yaoyorozu: I'm sorry. I'm just reeling from the past few days and-

(Y/N): No, no. It's understandable. Really, I get it. I'm just happy to know you're alright.

Yaoyorozu: Same to you.

You smiled at her. You both didn't know what else to go on about, so you both began to talk about your classmates' work studies. Things had been turning out pretty good for them. Midoriya was under the command of Sir Nighteye and seemed to be just fine. Kirishima went under the tutelage of Fat Gum and Uraraka and Tsuyu worked for Ryukyu.

(Y/N): So...what did your parents say when you woke up?

Yaoyorozu: Not much. Obviously, they checked up on me, made sure I was alright. They then proceeded to go back to work once they were certain I was fine.

(Y/N): Nice to know.

Yaoyorozu: Are you still worried about my "At home life"? (Y/N), I understand, but I'm fine. I have a good relationship with my parents and-

(Y/N): I'm just...voicing is all. Sorry.

Yaoyorozu: I'm fine. There is no real reason to be concerned.

(Y/N): Alright. Well, if you need anything or wish to experience anything, you know to come to me for help? Right?

Yaoyorozu: I know, (Y/N). You're always there. And I couldn't be happier with that result.

You both again smiled at one another.

(Y/N): We need a vacation.

Yaoyorozu: Wait a few more months. You'll get your vacation again.

You rolled your eyes and gave off another smile at her. You both talked about random bits of conversation here and there about a variety of topics. Most of these talks were you both just telling random stories about your pasts and laughing at some of the good times. There wasn't really much to it other than the fun of it all.

Waitress: Sir, Ma'am. Your drinks.

(Y/N) and Yaoyorozu: Thank you.

You and Yaoyorozu had both ordered some soft drinks along with your meals. After placing your orders, you and Yaoyorozu just began to observe the karaoke singers up on a stage in the back of the building. Yaoyorozu moved her head to rest on your shoulder as you both just watched the stage. The current singer was good, it was nothing compared to Yaoyorozu.