Family Matters

Yaoyorozu sat, stunned and confused. After getting back to the UA dorms from a date with you, she crashed down onto her bed to rest.

Yaoyorozu: (Thinking) Yep. The usual date night with (Y/N). Why am I not surprised?

A bright light then illuminated the room. Yaoyorozu slowly opened her eyes and gasped. Standing there was Kaku No.

Yaoyorozu: Kaku? What are you-how did you even get in here?!

Kaku: Please calm down. I just hitched a ride on your shirt. And you were right, I can re-adjust my size to the smallest of atoms. Nuclear fission. But that's aside from the point. I need to talk.

Yaoyorozu: Talk? Kaku, you need a hospital. You need training to control your quirk and-

Kaku: I don't! Unless that display went unnoticed. And the hospitals, just as bad as Helios herself. I don't need those people. What would they even do exactly?

Yaoyorozu: Help you! They can-

Kaku: You can't reverse a quirk, can't get rid of it! Can barely hide it! It's a curse.

Yaoyorozu: Not all quirks are-

Kaku: I know that! Look at you! Look at (Y/N)! You guys have perfect quirks.

Yaoyorozu: With hard work, we made them what they are today. Our quirks aren't perfect, but we can-

Kaku: Yeah. Sure they're not. Listen, I didn't come here for a lecture. I came here to say my goodbyes.

Yaoyorozu: Goodbyes? Kaku are you going to-

Kaku: Tie up some loose ends. Finish what I should have started all those months ago. And...thank you for trying your best to save me. Really, I mean it. You and (Y/N) have given me hope and faith. But hope can only take you so far. Just tell him, ok. Tell him I said, "Thank you".

Kaku then descended down into the floor and slipped away. Yaoyorozu took a deep breath and sighed to herself. Then, taking the initiative, she grabbed her phone and sent a message to you, and contacted the main campus for assistance. Later, you were waiting outside her dorm room with some other members of Class 1-A while Aizawa and Nezu talked to her.

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You were so frustrated that you couldn't see this coming. Aizawa steps out of the room and closes the door and sighs.

(Y/N): Sir, is she ok?!

Jiro: What happened?!

Aizawa: (Sighs) There's nothing much to say. She wasn't hurt. She did she had a message from Kaku. Specifically to you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): What?

Aizawa: He says "Thank you".

(Y/N): Thank you? What could he even-

Kaminari: Uh, guys, check this out.

Everyone gathered around Kaminari as he pulled up a news video. On the video was a massive fire and three more explosions went off around the area. You all looked at one another with a great deal of concern on your faces, not knowing what was going on. The headline read "MASS EXPLOSIONS AT HELIOS FACTORY; 43 DEAD; 130 INJURED"

(Y/N): Kaku. What are you doing?

Jiro: Are you sure it's him?

Midoriya: Yeah, it could just be pure coincidence.

(Y/N): Maybe. But the chances of that are pretty slim if you ask me. He has to be.

Ashido: But this can't be all about revenge? I mean, no one is that crazy, right?