Riots

The media was all over the arrest of Kaku No. His motivates, his powers, his origins. Everything about him was under investigation and scrutiny. There was nothing but his picture on every news station in the country. As it turned out, Kaku had systematically destroyed about 4 human trafficking rings and a couple of investors who backed illegal operations. Some hailed him as a demented hero, others supported his attacks.

Soon enough, it was the Hero Killer Stain all over again. People were talking for hours as you and Yaoyorozu ran through the town towards Tartarus. As you guys ran, an entire convoy rolled past you both guarded by dozens of SWAT officers and other police along with a few pro heroes. You and Momo looked at each other and followed the convoy.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), if what you're thinking is true, then you have to think the pros have the same idea.

(Y/N): Maybe. But he's my responsibility. Pro or not!

Yaoyorozu: (Thinking) Of course. Just like when we were in training. Always doing your best to surpass everyone. And always doing what you could to help everyone. Even me. That's what I love about you.

You two continued after the convoy, running down the street and jumping up to the rooftops, doing whatever it took to get to the convoy. Meaning, Kaku is sitting in the middle truck, straitjacket, chained down and surrounded by radiating absorbing plates, slowly draining him of power. In addition, three automatic turrets were aimed at him and ready to shoot at any hostile movements.

Kaku had no emotion on his face, just letting it all come to him and sitting still. A camera was also locked on him which was linked to the Warden of Tartarus, Top 10 Pro heroes, and the Chief of Police. Everyone was watching this man. Your friend. Regardless, you all knew what was going to happen. And you weren't the only one. Currently, a dozen guards are escorting Helios to another convoy while Dr. Lovecraft is taken to the upper levels of the prison in order to hide him from Kaku.

Back to you, you continued back after the convoy and landed on another building with Momo.

Yaoyorozu: We're getting closer to Tartarus. We should be able to-

Before Yaoyorozu could finish, a bullet whizzes past her head. You both stop as you see lines of snipers on rooftops, standing guard around the convoy is located.

(Y/N): Whoa! Ceasefire!

Police Sniper: Sorry kiddo. No crossing the line. We have orders to shoot on sight. And shoot to kill.

Yaoyorozu: That's highly illegal and-

Police Sniper: Not really. Not with the orders upstairs.

(Y/N): Listen! We need to stop Kaku from getting inside Tartarus! He's-

Police Sniper: How do you know who's in there? And how do you know he's even REALLY going to Tartarus.

Yaoyorozu: We're UA students! Here! You can see our provisional licenses! Just please, let us help our friend and try to calm him down!

Police Sniper: Sorry kids. No can do. Even with provisional licenses, you have no authority here. So, either you can turn around now or get bullets in your head.

You growled and were about to charge forward but Yaoyorozu grabbed you and stopped you.

Yaoyorozu: (Whispering) Don't get yourself arrested or killed! Come on. We've got nothing left to do or say.

(Y/N): Yeah. Ok.

You and Yaoyorozu proceeded to walk off and down from the rooftops and away from the scene. The snipers then resumed their post until the leader went to an earpiece.