Kaku No

You and Yaoyorozu looked out from your seat on the ferris wheel. You could see the smoke and the blast easily. You grabbed the cart of the ferris wheel and absorbed it, taking it all over your body so you could have a protective covering from harm.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N)! What are you doing?

(Y/N): Our job!

Yaoyorozu: If you do that, you could be arrested! You know the rules about quirks harming people!

(Y/N): Whoever said I was going to harm someone. I can still help people and get them to safety.

Yaoyorozu looked at you then nodded.

(Y/N): Sorry about the date, Yaomomo.

Yaoyorozu: Don't be. And...don't look.

Momo began to unbutton her shirt and you quickly turned away with a blush on your face. You dared not to even try to look back.

(Y/N): What are you making now?

Yaoyorozu: Instead of jumping and having to run, I know how to make this with ease along with my cannon. It's ready. Let's go!

You turned back and saw she made a massive glider for you both. You smiled and got on next to her and you both took off. You looked down and saw that the destruction covered at least a block of the city. You could hear some screams but not a lot. So, either everyone got out, or people were unconscious.

(Y/N): Really makes you want Jiro at a time like this.

Yaoyorozu: Yeah. We can land on that rooftop right there.

You nodded in agreement as you both landed on a rather large rooftop to a warehouse. From there, you absorbed the material of the glider and made your way down to the street and then absorbed the concrete below you. You looked up and saw Yaoyorozu climbing down via a fire escape before using a pole to move down to street level.

You both nodded before running back to the debris. However, another explosion went off down the street. You looked ahead and ran off towards it.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), wait!

(Y/N): Not when more lives are at stake!

Yaoyorozu reached out to you but you didn't stop. You both had agreed. Hero work comes before anything else, that includes relationships. You continued to run down the street until you saw a massive crater in the road. You looked down and saw a man with glowing red skin. He looked scared and confused. All around him, debris was floating up. You knew he was the one behind the blasts. Yet, taking things in, you knew it wasn't intentional.

(Y/N): (Thinking) Remember what Momo told you. Don't jump to conclusions. He's scared. Obviously the blasts came from him. He didn't want this. So, how do I handle this?

You turned back and saw Yaoyorozu helping citizens out with her quirk. You looked back at the man in the crater.

(Y/N): (Thinking) There's no way to tell how other Pros would react to this guy. I have to handle this gently.

You slowly began to move towards the crater. The guy yelled again and you grabbed a pipe from the crater and took in the metal. The blast launched you back and you were forced along the ground. Momo turned back and saw you get blasted away.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N)!!!

She ran over to you and kneeled down beside you. She slowly got you up to your feet and you rubbed your head.

Yaoyorozu: That villain has a powerful explosion quirk!

(Y/N): He's not a villain. He's scared. We need to handle this gently. How's the rescue so far?