Power Couple

After you both crashed for the night at your respective homes and watched the news reports, did you find out some more information As it turns out, the two heroes with you were apparently undercover villains. Still, whatever they wanted from Kaku is completely unknown at the moment. You and Yaoyorozu were also tasked with slowly integrating Kaku into UA under the General Studies. You guys were just supposed to be friendly with him, make him happy. Something you were both fine with.

News of you and Yaoyorozu also spread a bit after Monday, since you were seen with your arm around her a bit more than usual. So, that got people talking so on and so forth and you both came clean at the end of the week. Sure it annoyed some people (mostly Mineta since you know...pervert) but a majority of the class were on board for the idea. Friends were supportive and you both told your families. Although Yaoyorozu's mother was a bit concerned about the idea, understandable at best. Her father was open to the idea as were your parents.

As for you and Yaoyorozu, well...this was going to be an experiment to say the least. You both wanted this to work out but with your line of work and hard personalities, you both were skeptical. Either way, you both were hyped up and excited about all of this.

It was also odd to hear you two be talked about as a power couple. Sure, Momo's family was rich and you both had powerful quirks but you both never valued the idea of a "power couple". You were both here to save lives and grow. The love between you two was a side benefit than anything else.

You two also began to invite Kaku into group discussions and conversations, again trying to slowly ease him into the school and new livelihood. That still didn't stop you both from spending time to yourselves. You both continued to teach and help one another in different aspects. You were far more creative with street smarts and taught Yaoyorozu how to make faster quick decision-making skills.

Currently, you both were walking back to the large training center where you both first met for weekend practice.

(Y/N): And I said to him "Look if you're blasting me away at Mach 7 Speeds, at least I can count to seven!".

Yaoyorozu giggled a bit from the story. You knew the jokes weren't her cup of tea but it was still nice for her to laugh at every once and awhile.

(Y/N): It wasn't that good, was it?

Yaoyorozu: What? No. It was. Trust me.

(Y/N): Don't lie to me, Momo.

Yaoyorozu looked up at you with a look that screamed "Not today". You backed off and continued to walk beside her with your hands behind your head, letting the breeze in your face.

(Y/N): Just saying. That's all.

Yaoyorozu: Oh trust me, I believe you on that one.

She giggled some more and you both continued walking. You both arrived at the training center and got out of your clothes and back into your hero costumes.

(Y/N): So game plan for today?

Yaoyorozu: I was thinking maybe we could work on some range attacks.

(Y/N): I don't think my quirk has the ability for that.

Yaoyorozu: Maybe. But if we do go ahead and try it out.

(Y/N): And if I don't then you get free target practice.

Yaoyorozu slightly smiled at you and you both went to a small shooting range. Yaoyorozu was mainly working on generating cannons and other long-range forms of attacks while you attempted to evolve your quirk. You slowly began to form your hands into blades and hammers but nothing could emerge from your person. You sighed in defeat as your quirk wasn't strong enough for that.