How to Fix It

Dr. Lovecraft was fortunate to give you and Yaoyorozu the weekends off from doing constant hero work which you had to say was pretty good and a heck of a lot of fun today around the city. So, when you guys woke up that Saturday, you yawned and cracked your back, smacking your lips together and smiled. You didn't rush out like a mad man but decided to rest up in the bed just a little more to relax a little. You had been working yourselves to the bone for a while now and couldn't afford the push anymore at least for today.

You were playing a fighting game on your phone, just passing the time to relax yourself. You were winning and nearly screamed as you claimed the victory for yourself. After you collapsed back onto your bed once the scream of victory had ended. You had glanced out the window just to make sure you didn't accidentally wake anyone up. After scoping around your window, you sighed and rubbed the back of your neck before you grabbed your PE clothes and went to take a shower.

Once the maintenance on yourself was over, you went down to the commons room and began making breakfast. You were sizzling some bacon on the stove while you had some toast ready as well. You were a bit surprised by the lack of activity around Heights Alliance but you weren't about to complain either. Soon enough, Sato came down to help you make breakfast. Momo was one of the last people down for the meal. Once she did, you let her sit down as you brought her some breakfast so she could converse with friends.

You then brought her meal to her and pecked her cheek as you sat down beside her. You ate in relative silence compared to her which was fine as you didn't want to interrupt her or her friends.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), I think I have a plan for Kaku.

(Y/N): You really think so?

Yaoyorozu: I have an idea, but that's all for now.

(Y/N): Well, let's hear it. As I too have an idea.

Yaoyorozu: Well, I was thinking, what about our trainers? They have much better grasps at teaching and if we can understand Kaku's goal for himself, I'm sure they could find a suitable job for him.

(Y/N): I wasn't thinking that at all, but not bad. I was thinking about seeing what Dr. Lovecraft can do.

Yaoyorozu: Eh, I'm not sure about that one, (Y/N).

(Y/N): What? Why not?

Yaoyorozu: I'm not sure, but I don't trust him completely. He seems overly generous. And does not seem to admire other pro heroes.

(Y/N): Do I need to mention the other pros that hate other pros. It just happens. And I have no problem with this guy being joyous. If Kaku's power surge through emotion, then it would be fine. He can be trained with his quirk and then boom.

Yaoyorozu: So the same thing as my plan but someone else?

(Y/N): I...wow, yeah. Look, the point is though, we have a plan. Shall we act today or-

Yaoyorozu: The less we act, the more we hurt. So, finish up because we have people we need to visit.

You nodded and finished eating breakfast with her, packed up some water and snacks, and took off back to your old training grounds. The walk was nice and it did give you time to spend with Momo as well. There wasn't much conversation but it was just nice to walk in silence with her. At one point, you did reach out for her hand which she did allow you to take. You were a bit surprised by the sudden cold atmosphere of the walk until you broke it.

(Y/N): Is everything ok?

Yaoyorozu: Fine. Why?

(Y/N): Momo. I hope you are aware, I know when you're upset.