Chapter 3: On the Rebound

⚠SMUT⚠

Korra's POV

I found myself where I swore I would never go again. This girl has me fucked up. While I was still stuck in my head, the door of the apartment opened up.

The door revealed a gorgeous pale skinned woman with long black wavy hair.

She wore red and black see-through lingerie. Her bra pushed up her boobs up perfectly, producing the perfect cleavage. Korra's eyes lingered there but, soon went downwards.

She wore guttered matching panties. Exposing her toned stomach. The gutters led to her black stockings and long legs. The black heels tied the whole outfit together.  No matter how long it takes or how many times I see her, she never ceases to amaze me.

The woman wore a smirk, clearly amused by the look on my face. She leaned onto the door frame. Her green eyes set on mine.

"Are you gonna keep standing there or are you actually gonna come in Avatar?" She gestured into her apartment.

"H-hey Kuvira, how you been?" I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Now that you're here... I'm amazing." Kuvira.

She slowly pranced from where she was, clearly knowing the effect she has on me. "I'm sure you didn't come all this way to gape at me..." she slowly lifted my chin with her fore finger, "... now do what you came here for." She slowly moved closer but, only lightly kissed the corner of my mouth and slowly turned away from me swaying her hips from side to side.

I took a deep breath and remembered why I was there in the first place. To take control.

I followed her into her bedroom and there she was sexily sitting on the bed, legs crossed. "Come here." I ordered. Her eyes brightened, she liked it when I took control. She came up to me, listening attentively for her next command. "Kiss me, for real this time." She went in and we kissed passionately.

I pulled her closer by her waist, she pushed me to the wall. Though she liked me in control she didn't relinquish it without a fight. I flipped us around, pinned her hands on either sides of her head on the wall. My mouth left hers to trail kisses over her cheek, over her jawline and then when it found her neck she began to moan. My hands went to her boobs to lightly massage them. That was one of her weaknesses. She threw her head back. I continued trailing kisses all the way to her collarbone.

Her Bra was in the way and I could not kiss to her boobs so, I just tore it in half. She gasped, "Hey! I just got that!" She frowned, but her frown turned into a glorious moan when I took one of her nipples into my mouth and my other hand was kneading her other boob. "I'll get you a new one." I went back to what I was doing and switched boobs, giving them equal attention. My tongue played with her perked pink nipple. I lightly sucked and bit her nipple. Her moans filled the room and fuelled me even more.

I went back to kissing her mouth and picked her up. She put her legs around my waist and her hands encircled my neck. I led us to the bed and put her down. I crawled over her and continued my previous onslaught on her nipples, kneading both of them in my hands while trailing kisses down her toned abdomen. I smirked and looked up at her, when she saw the look in my eyes she shook her head, "NO!  you wouldn't." I raised a challenging eyebrow and tore through her panties, "You were saying?"

She was pouting now, then I went back to kissing her mouth all the way to her ear, "I said, I'll buy you another one. We'll go for a spree tomorrow okay?" I lightly bit her earlobe. This girl sure liked her shopping sprees. "Appeased?" She nodded enthusiastically.

I pulled down the torn panties together with the stockings. She was left in her birthday suit, wearing nothing but a smile. "Like what you see?" She asked clearly amused. I just nodded and ran my hands over her toned legs. Started trailing kisses from her leg all the way into between her thighs, kept going higher and when she felt my mouth closer her breath hitched.