Chapter 10: Korvirasami?

"What is she doing here?" Kuvira pointed at an equally confused Asami. "Yeah, what is she doing here?" Asami reiterated.

"Well, she's here to help you understand." Korra merely said.

"Now, you sit there, remember your instructions..." She said pointing at Asami, "...you can take off that coat, give it to me and go sit there" Korra pointed at Kuvira and the bed.

Asami was surprised to see Kuvira complying to all this. She sat down on the bed legs crossed. White laced lingerie on display, hair on point and minimal if any make-up.

"I must say Korra, it's kind of sad that you couldn't get over me so much you had to go get a knock-off version of me. When the real version is here and is ready and willing to do all your bidding." Kuvira spoke sexily in her deep, almost husky voice.

Asami was enraged by this, but before she could speak Korra spoke first clearly trying to keep her composure upon hearing someone insult her princess, but she wasn't about to give up her power.

"Now, Princess..." Both Asami and Kuvira looked at her. A smirk forming on Kuvira's face.

"You wanted to know how I treat Kuv over here. How we do it..." Korra was interrupted by Kuvira speaking, "What? I'm here for your b****'s entertain..." She could not finish that sentence as soon as she saw the look in Korra's eyes. She went into total submission, whining under her breath.

"Well, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, You'll pay for that by the way," she glared at Kuvira. "You wanted to see why I don't treat you like I treat her." Kuvira responded with, "Apologies master."

"Now, you will shut up and take off your clothes. The only thing coming out of your mouth will be the safe words only. No noise from you, not even a single whimper, unless you are spoken to. Am I clear?" Korra said in her sexy dominatrix voice. Kuvira nodded but Korra said smiling, "Use your words, the game hasn't started yet sweetheart."

"Yes, master. I understand." Kuvira responded not looking at Korra in the eyes. Korra moved over to her and lifted her chin. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Now, what are the safe words?"

"Yellow is I don't like something. Red tells master to immediately stop what they were doing." Kuvira answered still entranced by the voice and blue eyes.

"What do they mean?" Korra asked again. "Yellow means, If I don't like what is being done to me, I say it and master moves on to something else and Red means I cannot take anymore of what master is doing and have reached my limit. The game stops immediately." Kuvira smiled when Korra said, "Good girl," and she let go of her chin.

"You see my dear Asami, these words help make the game safer for my mate. I do not do what they don't want to and it only goes ahead after explicit consent. This game has been built purely on complete trust, that the game is purely for pleasure." Korra said now looking at Asami who was still speechless upon seeing the confident woman she saw at the store completely submit to her Korra.

"Any questions, before we continue? You can only ask one." Korra asked Asami.

"How about your pleasure?" Asami asked after a few moments of contemplation. "Well, my pleasure is derived from giving my playmate pleasure. Simple as that." Korra said then turned to Kuvira.

"This game relies on instructions and you my dear Asami cannot take simple instructions, I have observed it. Hence, I said you were not ready. You are not ready to submit to me fully, but I will show total submission to you and why me and Kuvira worked so well before." Korra said moving to Kuvira.

"You have five seconds to strip off all your garments. starting now." Korra instructed Kuvira who hurried and did as told. Her clothes were off on the floor faster than lightning.