Chapter 24: Trial.

"Wake up, Rudey~" Korra said lightly kissing Asami's cheeks, one by one. Then her forehead. Asami rustled a smile on her face, but didn't wake up.

"Okay, you asked for it!" Korra said before tickling Asami causing her to jump up laughing. "NO! *giggle* KORRAAA! *giggle* STOOOP!" She tried getting away but Korra was too strong so, she resorted to hitting her with the pillow next to her.

The pillow wacked Korra right across the face and she loosened her hold on Asami. Asami took this chance to overpower Korra and hit her again. She tumbled down trying to find her own pillow to retaliate. Asami sent attack after attack, relentlessly.

Korra had to take cover as the pillow ripped open and feathers spilled everywhere. She looked up at Asami's smiling face. She was laughing uncontrollably at Korra who had feathers on her face. She blew them off with a big huff.

Asami was still laughing on top of her. Dimples on display, eyes squished into perfect crescent moons and tears of laughter fell down her face. She noticed the shift in energy as Korra wasn't laughing with her anymore.

She wiped her tears with the pillow case, "What is wittle Korra angwy at me?" Asami said in a mocking baby voice. Then burst out laughing when Korra pouted.

Korra looked up at her and smirked. She held her hips bringing them closer to her. Asami looked down at her noticing that mischievous smirk of hers, "No... What are you planni-" Asami couldn't even finish her sentence as Korra flipped them over with one swift motion.

Asami arched her back as Korra was looking right into her eyes, her lower body pressed on hers. She was so close she could feel her breath on her lips. She was about to close her eyes when Korra pinned her arms right above her head. She couldn't help but grind on Korra at all that she was doing.

"Someone's eager~" Korra whispered. Blowing hot air on Asami's neck.

"Now, what do I do with you? All this disobedience deserves some punishment am I right?" Korra said in her Domme voice. Licking the tip of Asami's nose, sending shivers all over her body.

"First, you don't wake up when I nicely ask. Then you hit me, mock me on top of that~" Asami gulped. They'd discussed this before coming on this weekend away. Safe word and all. Seems Korra was about to actually show her a new world.

"Your hands stay right here, you stay still." Korra said leaving her hands above her head. Korra slowly went back. Going down her body and leaving just one kiss on the front of her underwear, making Asami arch into Korra's mouth... Big mistake...

***

Asami gasped. It was a dream... And now she was hot and bothered because of a memory in the form of a dream. She couldn't bring herself to take care of it herself so, she just got up.

It was 6AM anyway. She got up and took a cold shower. Got ready for court.

***

"Do you vow to tell nothing but the truth?" Hiroshi was sworn in. He couldn't take his eyes off his daughter who was looking right at him. He looked down and said, "I do."

"Prosecutor, your witness." Judge Tenzin told the lawyer.

He nodded. "Mr Sato. Where were you the day Korra Waterson was murdered?" The prosecutor asked.

"You already know this, so why ask?" Hiroshi asked. "Answer the question Mr Sato, this is my court not your playground." Judge Tenzin scolded Hiroshi.

"Okay, I was at the Waterson's old family house." Hiroshi said looking up seeing his daughter look at him with complete disgust. "And why were you there Mr Sato?" The lawyer paced around smiling. "I went to talk to Korra." He answered.