Chapter 6: 'You look better without them on'

⚠️SMUT⚠️
"So, tell me about her. Like how was she growing up, stuff like that. I wanna know everything." Asami said getting on her knees on the couch facing Amara.

"Well, I'm older..." Amara said pointing enthusiastically at herself, "... She was always the calmer one. I was the opposite. She's super smart. Talked before me, walked before me. The world has always been her oyster. She started school at the age of 6 but finished primary school before she was 9. Highschool before she was 12, became a doctor and surgeon by 14." Asami was dumbfounded by that.

"Yeah, that was my reaction as well. She breezed through school like it was nothing. Dad was so proud. She was pretty good at computers and science stuff so, she worked with Dad a lot. She has a masters in Computer Science, a degree in Microbiology, a masters in Engineering to count but a few." Amara said pointing to the various certificates on the wall.

"How's that even possible?" Asami asked standing up to look closely at them. "She's a genius in every aspect of the word. She took Dad's small business and turned into an empire worth multiple billion bucks in less than a year." Amara paused.

"She left when she was about 18 years old after an argument with Dad over her sexuality." Amara lightly laughed, "Joke was on him when sky daddy gave him, a homophobe two gay daughters."

"After leaving, she learnt a lot of things. She was globe-trotting. Getting 3-4 year degrees in different places in the world in less than a month each. Getting connections which helped her with bringing AI tech to it's present glory." Amara said.

"What happened to your dad?" Asami asked but, Amara shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." Amara was thankful at that but before she could talk they heard people talking.

"YO! Ghost means business bro. D'you hear what he and Korra did to the president?" One spoke. "Yeah, having the president in your pockets has it's advantages don't you know? The product will move much easier now..." They were about to finish when they heard someone clear their throat.

When they saw who it was their face drained all colour. There Korra stood with such a neutral facial expression they knew she was in Avatar mode, "Gentlemen, in my office please."

Amara and Asami just sat there, confused not knowing what to do.

*The Office*

When they walked in one of them started talking, "We're so sorry, we didn't see them there."

"Close the door." Korra instructed. They did as told. Korra turned around, the same empty look as before.

"What did we agree on?" Korra asked calmly. "It was a mistake mistress, we didn't know they were there." Korra was unfazed by what one of them said, but was becoming angrier.

"I said. What. Did. We. Agree. On?" Korra said through clenched teeth.

"Respect and Loyalty." They said in unison shaking in their boots.

"Was that respect? Did you show respect to me and my household when you talked about Ghost? What will I say when they ask me why my name was affiliated with the notorious hacker Ghost, the outlaw that's wanted all over the globe?" She was fuming, this could cause her sister and maybe girlfriend to ask her questions she has no answers to.

"We'll meet at 11PM tonight at the Warehouse. Don't be late." With that they knew they were in deep trouble and no one could get them out. They walked out heads hung low.

Korra sent a text to Opal telling her to get everyone gathered at 11PM that night. Even those that are not there can attend remotely.

She took a deep breath and got out to the lounge.