Chapter 19: I love you

"Yo! That was epic!" Jinora said fist bumping a smirking Korra. "She's right man, I've never seen anything like that..." Kai interjected.

"I think it's safe to say none of us have ever seen anything like that. I mean I know harsh but, that was plain brutal. The whole underworld will be talking about it for centuries to come." Mako said putting down his drink on the coaster. Mako shared Korra's mannerisms when it came to a lot of things, which may be why they got along so well. They were OCD comrads.

The squad was sitting in the lounge enjoying some drinks and banter, "Speaking of the underworld... how is everything?" Korra asked looking at Opal who immediately perked up from her boyfriend's muscular arms and sat up straight, "Things have been good. The event spread like wild fire the whole world knows not to mess with us. Anyone that dares would be foolish or wouldn't have heard the news, which is highly unlikely." Opal said all that without taking a breath and even though Korra knew it was wrong she was glad to see she could still make them squirm.

Bolin decided to rescue his girlfriend and asked, "Does Asami know?"

"Does Asami know about what?" That was Asami as she entered the room and went over to Korra.

Everyone in the room panicked. All except for Korra who looked right at Bolin and if Korra had it her way Bolin would turn to stone right at that moment. "Nothing, Princess."

Korra said this as Asami sat on her lap. Korra looked up at the squad, "Cha, akazi. Manje ngicela ukuchitha iskhathi nentokazi yami." Asami didn't catch a word of that.

*Translation: No, she doesn't. Now, I'd like to spend some time alone with my lady.*

But, the squad seemed to. As, they all started giving their goodbyes and excuses as to why they had to go. Asami wasn't buying it, because although Korra was smiling throughout those words her jaw was clenched and she seemed to be staring daggers into someone.

"Okay, I had a surprise planned for the both of us. But, if you want me to tell you I will." Korra put on her most convincing and most adorable pout. "No. Don't pull that face with me..." But, She couldn't help it. Korra's always been irresistibly cute.

She kissed her pout and asked her, "Okay, what do you have planned?"

"Well, I put in a notice with your professor that you will be away for some time. Remember that beach you spoke about? The one with the..." Korra didn't even get to finish her sentence...

"...Blue ocean that glows at night?" Asami said excitedly. "Well, yeah... but," Asami's face fell. "No, I mean that I kinda got a little carried... you know what? It doesn't matter. We're going there."

Asami squealed planting kisses all over Korra's face. "THANK YOU!! *kiss* THANK YOU!"

That went on with Korra giggling along with Asami. To make Asami stop, Korra put up a cushion right on Asami's face and Asami kissed the pillow.

She pulled it down with one hand and looked right at Korra, "What now, you don't want my kisses?~" Asami kissed the tip of Korra's nose.

While Korra was still processing the sudden change of events, Asami chucked the cushion away and pinned Korra's hands above her head, "Don't you want to let me say thank you?~" Asami spoke lowly right into Korra's ear making sure hot air hit her neck, she knew that drove her crazy.

Korra clenched her jaw, "Oh, What happened? Do you want me..? Do you want to take me right here?" Asami started grinding on Korra really slowly. Back... and forth. Back... and forth.

Korra's eyes squinted, she wanted to see exactly how far Asami would take it today. "I bet you want to dominate me right here... right where your friends were..." She thought Asami would stop there but, No.