Chapter 13: The one and only

"Sami~. Wake up my heart." Korra whispered into Asami's ear while nibbling on her earlobe.

Asami stirred and pouted. Mornings are evil. She perked up at the smell of blueberry pancakes and was that coffee she smelt?

Korra chuckled at her girlfriend's half asleep state.

She finally got up and ate her breakfast. There were fresh fruits on the dish. Korra probably ate a while ago. She always gets up insanely early and works on her desk or her study downstairs.

"You know I really am sorry" Asami said mouth still full of food. Something her parents would be very disappointed in as it wasn't lady like.

Korra just looked at her puzzled, "What about?" Asami answered after swallowing, "Well, for assuming the worst. How will you trust me when I don't trust you?" Asami was pouting now picking at her food.

Korra wiped the powdered sugar from her chin and spoke as gentle as possible, "I trust you 'Sami. In fact. I'll show you how much later." She winked at her.

"I'm taking you somewhere very special and sacred to me. So, eat up!"
That pumped enthusiasm and Asami's curiosity. Korra went downstairs to let Asami eat in peace.

***

"I can't believe that b**** wanted to burn down Asami's apartment. I mean how low can a person stoop?" Korra asked Kai who was right across her.

"And with petrol. That Dee girl's unhinged. Buut, I'm sure you would've loved having it burn down right?" Kai smirked at a confused Korra.

"What? You know you would've loved it you U-Haul lesbian." That was Jinora who was adding petrol into the fire.

Korra laughed and threw pillows at both of them. "Whatever! I'm just glad you were there Kai. I owe you on-"

Korra's sentence was cut off by Jinora pointing behind Korra. There stood Asami hands on her mouth. Perhaps in shock of what her supposed friend did.

She vowed to kill the bitch the next time she laid eyes on her and Korra smirked at that. That would be a long while as Dee was in a coma at the moment.

***

They had been driving for about an hour now and Korra wasn't giving up the destination no matter how much Asami put her hand on Korra's inner thigh and teased her as she drove.

Her only responses were groans and promises of punishment if Asami didn't stop being a brat... whatever that was.

They finally arrived at a gate that had some sort of swirly motion typa engraving.

It seemed well taken care of but, deserted.

They went in and the first thing that could be seen was a big man with muscles and a ponytail next to a much shorter woman. On either side of them were those beautiful blue eyes. She would recognise them wherever they were.

That was little Korra and Amara. "Welcome to my childhood home." Korra flailed her arms around.

Asami walked in the house, hands swiping over the beautiful shiny mahogany furniture and not a speck of dirt in sight.

"That's my mom, Senna and her husband, my father Tonraq." Korra said pointing at the portrait on the wall.

"You have your mom's eyes. I guess the muscles are all your dad huh?!" Asami teased Korra. "Thanks, but Amara is the one that looks more like Mom. And I worked on these guns thank you very much. Tonraq ain't got nothing on me." Korra said flexing her arms.