Chapter 5: One more chance.

Asami's POV

Today I have to go and try to see Korra and ask for her forgiveness. I haven't slept a wink. My stomach has been doing flips the entire night.

I decided to wake up and freshen up instead of just laying there even though it's 3 am and I won't meet Amara until 10 am.

I took a long, relaxing shower to help me loosen up. I got out and went back into my bedroom. The next item on looking good for Ms Korra Waterson is clothes (or I could go in a trench coat 🧥 with nothing underneath?)
That's absurd. I haven't even kissed this woman.

Everything in my closet seems wrong or off. So, I decide on the safe choice, looking similar to how I looked around the time we met.

I took my matching blue bra and thong (just in case I get lucky or need some persuasion methods.)

Wore my black ripped jeans, black tank top to show some of that cleavage, (some cleavage leverage never hurt anyone.) My black Dr Martin's platform boots seemed appropriate and a black leather jacket to tie it all together.

I had made my hair extra wavy after the shower, all that was left was my make up but, when I looked at the clock it was 9:23am. Shit! I'm gonna be late. I just put on some light mascara, Black eyeliner and some foundation touch ups.

I took my black sling bag and got out of there, but not before making sure my flossing helped, checking my make up which looks somewhat edgy. Okay, last checks:

Phone, check.

Wallet, check.

Lights, off.

Keys, check.

Confidence, not so much I rolled my shoulders to let loose and got outta there locking the door.

***

10:23am

I got there just as Amara was walking out of the café. One more minute and I would've missed her.

"There you are! No one makes me wait that long. You're lucky you're cute and my sister likes you." She was pissed. I took an Uber there and the dude took his merry time. *mental face palm*

"I'm so sorry *pant* I got held up." I pointed back. I didn't know what else to say to her so I just kept quiet catching my breath.

She took me to a car outside. A Jaguar F-Type Convertible to be exact. My jaw was on the floor, literally.

"Are you gonna get in and get your woman or?" She said already in the car, I got out of my trance, got in and we were off.

***

We kept driving for sometime while talking. She's just as funny as her sister, that same lop-sided smile and ocean blue eyes. The similarities were overwhelming. Only she isn't as nerdy, something reserved for the both of us to share.

We drove out of the city to a secluded road. In front us was a huge gate. "Ms Waterson, is the guest authorised?" The security gut asked pointing at me which his head. I need authorisation?! How rich are these people.

"Yo, Veer. She's Korra's girlfriend. She doesn't need silly authorisations. Now will you open up?" Amara seemed annoyed at this and turned to me, "Sorry, Korra takes safety really seriously."

"I have to confirm with the Mistress." Before he could call it in Amara spoke, "This is supposed to be a surprise Veer. Don't be a spoil sport." She rolled her eyes. Veer let us through but promised to 'keep an eye on me'. Whatever that means.