Chapter 16: Level One.

The Satos had called each and every connection they have but it seems GHOST had completely cut them off. So much so that even people that owe them favours would rather go to jail for whatever they were blackmailing them with than deal with GHOST's fury.

What they had on them was nothing compared to what Ghost had on them.

"Zaheer, are you scared of little girl? We can take her down together, we'll rule the underworld." Hiroshi spoke desperately to their last hope.

"Hiroshi, I want nothing to do with whatever it is you're proposing. I just wanna spend time with my wife and family. Never call me again." He hung up before Hiroshi could utter another word.

"The bastard hung up." Hiroshi almost threw his phone then he remembered he didn't have money for a new one.

"That bald headed f*cker! How did all this even happen? How do you from being the most feared person in town to some washed out has been?" Yasuko asked massaging her temples.

"We got too comfortable that's what." Hiroshi said pouring himself a glass of that expensive cognac that he reserved for important business meetings. He gave a glass to Yasuko.

"Do you have anyone you can call because I have exhausted all my contacts." Hiroshi asked hopeful at his wife as he gave her a shoulder massage which she moaned into. All this tension went straight to her neck and shoulders and she could've used a spa day no, spa week at that point.

"Nope... ahhh we've been completely cut off from the under world. And the world can't even help us. Who would believe that a kid who's a literal billionaire on they're way to more success would steal from us? Especially when it seems like we sent the money. How do you ask the under privileged to give back your money?" Yasuko said looking up at her husband.

"I don't know you say, 'I was hacked and no I have no cent to my name?" Hiroshi said trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh, and the public would believe that. How many high profile people use that excuse?" Yasuko said sarcastically.

Hiroshi looked at his wife empathically, he knew how it was when they didn't have a lot but, his wife hadn't changed that much. Her hair still a shining soft ebony colour. Not a streak of grey hair on her flawless hair. Her face a splitting image of Asami only a bit more matured.

Those same jade green eyes, pale flawless skin. Making her much more radiant under the blaze of the fire in the office fireplace, that silk robe of hers fitting perfectly showing her mature curves.

Hiroshi snapped out of his daze and said, "You know what can elevate the stress a bit?" Hiroshi said whispering in Yasuko's ear and sliding his hand down her robe...

***

"MOM! DAD! *cough* WE HAVE TO GO!" That was Asami waking up her parents who slept on the nude for the first time in a while.

Yasuko and Hiroshi woke up to flames all around, engulfing them threatening to take away all the oxygen they had left.

They got up and got their valuables that were near and wore robes running down the flame engulfed stairs.

The staff was running like headless chickens trying to contain the fire and those that weren't brave enough were running to safety out side.

As they descended the stairs they saw Alakard their all time loyal butler/driver, he was trying to hose down the flames. What he didn't see was the chandelier that was to fall on him...

*crash*

And one high pitched scream later Alakard was punctured by it. "NO! ALAKARD!" She tried to get near him to help but her parents held her back seeing the blood that shed from him and the flames that surrounded him.