Chapter 14: "What are we celebrating?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Korra said pointing at Asami's father's hand that was reaching for something under the table. He glanced at his hand and saw a red dot making him retract his hand immediately.

"Wise man." Korra said making herself comfortable by placing her feet on each of the couch's arm rests, gun in hand.

"One wrong move and both their brains will be splattered all over these walls." She said pointing between Asami and her mother which had dots of their own on the back of their heads making the dad pale on the spot.

"What do you want?" Asami's Dad asked voice shaky. "Oh, that's simple. Ask Princess over there. I think she has a clue as to why I'm here Mr Sato." Korra pointed at Asami again making both her parents turn to her.

"Remember I came here and asked you guys if you knew Tonraq and Senna Waterson? Well, they are her parents. I think she believes you had a hand in their murder." Asami finished.

"That's absurd! We had nothing to do with those filthy people." Asami's mother scoffed.

Korra felt anger bubbling from deep within her but she stayed composed, "See, I never said that. You daughter over there *pointing at Asami again* is the one who said it. It took me five years, five whole years to find out who you were. Now, because I trusted the wrong person I find out within a few hours. I should've known when she completely paled over upon hearing the voices of my parent's killers. She'd heard them before. She'd heard them her entire life in fact." Korra paused a bit.

"I can't believe that after not even 48 hours of me trusting you completely you break my trust Princess. What was that last night? Good bye Sex?" Korra stared at a stunned Asami. " 'make love to me' she said. 'the whole night' she said. Am I a joke to you?" Korra shouted startling Asami. She'd never seen Korra like this before. Perhaps it was the side that she didn't want to show her, the one that Kuvira knew and right at that moment she wished she didn't know it like before.

"I-it's n-nothing like that. I truly love you. I just had to get the truth from my parents first." Asami stuttered out.

"Okay, no matter. I found the truth for you. I don't know why I was so caught up in you that I didn't do a background check on you. But, that was my mistake. May I?" She pointed at the monitor on the wall that played the news on mute.

No one said anything but, she took out what seemed like a phone and typed somethings. The news broadcast changed and the video played volume on medium.

*start of the video*

"Hiro you don't have to do this man. You can take it all. I just want to be with my family. I'll never bother you again." Tonraq's deep voice begged the man towering over him.

"You think this is about you don't you? No! It's about sending a message to the underworld that we run things now. Not everything is about you Tonraq." The man boomed out.

Some rustling was heard and Senna got in the room to get the fright of her life. Her husband held at gunpoint. "Oh, how nice of you to join us Senna. You can join your husband in the Spirit world." That was the woman.

"No, leave her out of this please! Take my life instead. I'm the one you want." Tonraq pointed at himself, frantically.

"Oh, how can we when she can identify us as your killers. tsk. tsk. That's a no go." The woman said.

The man pulled the trigger as Tonraq stood to go protect his wife.

"TONRAQQQ!" A spine chilling wail was heard from Senna as she crawled over to her husband who had a bullet hole on his forehead.