Chapter 3- What would happen

Wesley’s POV

“Wesley, Wesley can you hear me?” my mom asked as she handed me a glass of O positive. I looked up at her from staring out the kitchen window. 
“Mom?” 
“Hmm?” 
I took a deep breath before I continued. 
“What would happen if a vampire and a werewolf were mates and they wanted to be together?” 
My mom choked before she looked up at me wide eyed. 
“Why do you ask?” 
“Am…..just curious.” 
She nodded. 
“Well it's against our oldest, and most powerful rule. Though it's not a written law, our two species tend to stay away from each other. So if we were to find a vampire and werewolf mate who insisted on being together,  we'd have to kill them both or break their bond,” she responded in a calm yet stern voice.  
“What do you mean by ‘ break the bound,’ you mean their mate bound?” I asked and she nodded. 
My face paled. 
“But isn’t that impossible?” 
“No it's very possible, it’s just that it is a long and painful process.” 
“How would you do that?” I asked curiously but mostly terrified of the thought that someone might take  Storm away from me. 
“Well….,” she trailed off looking at the floor, before she looked back up at me. 
I pleaded with my eyes for her to tell me, she sighed before she face palmed herself.
“We would force the vampire of the couple to mate with another vampire from our clan or another high ranking clan. Having them form a   blood Pact which would eventually break the mating bond with the  werewolf. As another one would be formed because of the blood pact," my mother explained. 
And I gasped in horror. 
Not only would you have to hurt your mate and yourself by mating and forming a blood pact with someone else. 
But you'd also have to stay away from your mate. Because after a vampire who had a mate before, went and formed a blood pact with another person. That vampire was unable to face their true mate without mentally going insane or getting sex crazy.
I've heard once from a story about a vampire who was blessed with a mate. That if a mated couple stayed more than fourteen days away from each other. That the pain of being separated would be so great that they would've killed themselves or went insane because of it. 
So with all that information from my mom in mind. I bid her goodnight before I slowly made my way up the white spiral stairs and to my room. 
As I lay on my soft zebra patterned bed sheet,  mom's words ran threw my head. 
“ We would have to kill them both or break their bond." 
They wanted me to die or break my bond with Storm. 
‘OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO.'
There was no fucking way those son's of bitches were separating me and my mate. There was no fucking way that they were taking away him from me. I just found him, there was no way I would allow them to split us apart now. I was determined to kill anyone who tried to take Storm away. 
And with that being said,  I fell into a deep slumber with the instinct to kill anyone or anything that threatened me or my mate. 

I'm sorry this chapter is so short
Unfortunately I was having a bit of a writters block. Anyways here it is. Please, please comment and like. Again I'm really new to this writting thing so don't hate me that much. By the way do you think that its right for the head vampires to take away the werewolf mate from their people. Because they don't like werewolves? Tell me in the commentd.  Goodbye and stay safe😌

  Goodbye and stay safe😌