Chapter 28-New plan

????? POV

I want to crush them, to see them wither beneath me as they die. I want them all gone, I should've been Master of our clan. Not my brother, not his son after him. I'm the older one and yet still our dad chose him over me. I made sure he paid for picking him, but now I needed to make my brother and his family pay. I need to destroy what they built and build it over in my own image and likeness. I must kill them all even if it would cost me my daughter's life.

I quickly turned around as I felt their presence behind me. 
"You called us here, vampire?" Asked Jeffery, one of the smelly mutts I had to work with if I wanted my way.

I placed on a fake smile as I stared at them.
 'Goddess, were they smelly.' I rolled my eyes.
'But if I wanted to kill out my clan's leaders, I'll have to work with them and can get rid of them later," I told myself with a nod before I spoke up.

"Yes I called you hear to tell you that I've changed the plan," I said, only causing a number of chatter to erupt.

Then Jeffery spoke.

"Why though?" He asked with a furrow of his brow. While I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Young dogs will be young dogs. But I'm a hundred years older and I know what it takes to eliminate a threat. And Killians petty ass plan isn't going to do that!" I hissed, causing them to take a few steps back.

I smirked.

'Stupid dogs.'

"What's the new plan then?" Asked a young hunter.

He looked very young, maybe eighteen or in his early twenties most likely eighteen by the smell of his blood. 
And he had an unusual pair of amber eyes that was rare among the humans. With a head filled with whitish blonde hair that looked rather natural if I do say so myself.

I stared at him before an evil smirk stretched across my lips.

"What's your name, hunter?" I asked.

The young hunter narrowed his eyes at me before he spoke.
"The names Felix, but everyone calls me Finny," he introduced  with a proud rasie of his head.
Causing me to scoff.

'Humans and their overly proud selves,' I mumbled before he looked back up at Felix.

"Well, Felix, I like you. You've got more balls than these old dogs," I said, earning a growl from Jeffery. But I just rolled my eyes.

Felix scoffed before he spoke.
"I can see that," he joked but continued.

"But what's the plan Mr. Vampire?" He asked, causing a smirk to reappear  on my lips.

"If you want to kill the queen and make sure that no other bees come for revenge after you have killed their queen. What should you do?" I asked.

The young hunter and the rest thought about it for a while. Before he blurted out…
"You kill the bees along with their queen. You kill them all," he said.

I nodded.

 "Your smart kid," I replied as I looked him up and down.

'Maybe I'll keep him alive when I'm finished with my nephew' I said in my mind before I looked back at the mutts when Jeffrey spoke.

"So that's what your new plan is? To kill out every member of the Dark Moon pack and the Von Stein clan?" He asked.

And I just nodded, only to laugh at the horrified faces the wolves placed on.
So I just rolled my eyes before I continued my speech.