Epilogue

Third Person POV

Are you sure you want to leave?" Asked Abby as she stared at her brother.
Darrel slowly nodded his head onlybearning a sigh from his older sister.
"I want to go and live with Seth and because he's an Alpha it would be hard for him to fit in here without causing problems. And also he doesn't want a new pack after his own was killed," informed Darrel and his sister just nodded his agreement.
"Ok," was  all Abby said before she stepped back from her.
"I'm sorry that I didn't pay you more attention Darrel I never wanted you to be compared to me. Or feel inferior because of me. For God's sake we have the same face," Oni said as he stared intently at his brother.
Darrel took his brother's hand in his before he spoke.
"I know, and I'm sorry that I allowed greed and hatred to cloud my judgement," he said.
Oni smiled at his brother before he pulled him into a hug.
"I'm going to miss you twin."
"I'm going to miss you also," Darrel said before Oni pulled back. 
"I love you my grandson and your mother would be very proud to see  the man you've become. A man that knows when he does something wrong and apologizes for it," Elaine said as she hugged Darrel.
Darrel patted the older woman on the back as he smiled.
He knew that his mother always wanted her sons to grow up to be good men and all he ever wanted to do was please her.
"Thank you Granny," Darrel thanked before he pulled back. His grandmother stared into his eyes as she caressed his cheek before she spoke.
"Alright that's enough of that, your man's waiting on you," Elaine said just as Seth finished speaking to Storm and the others.
Darrel found himself blushing before he nodded.

"Are you ready?" Asked Seth as he walked up to the group.
Darrel nodded his head before he looked back at the group.
"I love you all," he said to his family while  Setj walked to the truck that they were going to leave in.
"Wait," called Mary-kay as she rushed out of the house.
"What is it Mary?" Asked Oni as his mate stopped at  his side.
"I wanted to thank you for saving me, I don't have anything to give you but still I thank you," she said as  she shyly looked  down at the floor.
Darrel smiled at his once enemy.
"Just take care of my brother and pack and that's all the payment I need," He said before he walked up to the black truck.
"Goodbye," was the last thing he said before he entered the truck.

The group watched as the couple drove away until out of sight. Before they turned back to face each other.
"Now what?" Asked Markus.
"Now we celebrate because we won the war," said Nolan as he wrapped his hand around his mate's waist from behind. 
"What kind of celebration are we talking about here?" Asked Markus with a seductive voice.
"Oh don't tempt me with that voice," Nolan warned.

Storm rolled his eyes at the flirty couple before he turned to his mate.
"I love you," he said before he kissed  Wesley.
"I love you too," Wesley said against his mate's lips.

And guys that's the end of Forbidden Mates. There were a lot of ups and downs but we made it. There also were a lot of changes so if you want you can go back and read it again. This is not the end of the Forbidden series so please look out for the other hooks. Thanks to those who came with me on this journey. And thanks to those who watched. I love you all so much. Bye and stay safe.