Chapter 22- It's Just A Feeling

Yep guys still giving Storm and Wesley's POV a break. But I promise that in the next chapter you'll hear ftom them again.

         Dedicated to ChashDaBoi

Abby's POV

You know those bone chilling feelings you get once in a while. The feeling where you just know that something bad is going to happen to someone you love or care about. Well that's the exact feeling I was getting at this present moment. And the fact that my brother was going back to his ass of a hole pack that might kill him and his friends. With a villian whose power and allies were unknown. Wasn't doing any good in calming my nerves. So as much as I was tempted to just say, 'fuck the concil' and go join my brother and his friends in this ongoing war. I wasn't that selfish, I mean if it was only myself that would be facing the consequences in the end. Then fine, fucking lock me up and throw away the key. But that wasn't the case, yes I would be getting in trouble at the end. But so would my entire Coven and even though half of the time those bitches had me  wanting to rip off their heads. I still loved and respected them, also who would take care of Amelia if I got executed for helping Oni, and also I wanted to see Caleb again. So instead of following my heart like mama always taught me, I chose the latter and followed my head. In turn protecting my Coven, daughter and myself.
I cursed under my breath, before I slumped back into my chair that was seated next to the window to face the forest, with a defeated sigh. 
"What are you thinking so hard about that it's got you cursing the goddess?" Came Brit's voice making her presence known. I slowly turned my head just in time to see Brittney enter my room. She stared at me intensely as she made her way to my bed before she plumped down on it. 
"Hm?" I asked as I really didn't hear what she asked properly.
Brit rolled her beautiful blue eyes before she laid down on stomach, propping her head on her hands as she scowled annoyedly. 
"I asked, what are you thinking so hard about?" 
I passed my hand down my face in an attempt to wipe away any straying tears before I answered.
"Nothing, I'm just getting one of those feelings. You know the weird stomach churning one?" 
Brittney nodded before she rolled onto her back to stare up at the ceiling. 
"I know what you mean because I'm feeling it too. But really though, what can we do? Because we stay here and do nothing and Oni and Nolan could die. Or we go and help them and we die. Either or someone dies. And I wouldn't mind dying for a guy that I swore to his dying mother that I'd protect. But it wouldn't only be us that would be getting killed for disobeying the council. It would be the entire Coven. All those girls are like a sister to me. They shouldn't die for people they barely know," Brittney exclaimed softly.
"The Coven will have all of our heads even if one of us disobeyed them," she added, causing me to let out a frustrated groan.
"Ugh, I know those fucking bastereds!" I shouted angrily.
"Why are the council filled with a bunch of dumbass bitches?" I asked angrily, causing Brittney to immediately jump off of my bed before she rushed to kneel in front of me.
"Hey, hey, relax. You just popped out a kid A and the doctor specifically instructed you to not take on a lot of stress. And quite frankly Wesley in a coma was more than enough coma patients for me," she told me as she rubbed up and down my arms soothingly. I stared down at her as she looked deep in thought. Her eyes flicked for a moment before she smiled up at me. 
"How about we go and visit little Amelia?" She suggested. And before I could utter a word, I was being pulled out of my room and being dragged to the nursery. 

As we stood in front of the door Brit looked back at me, as if asking if I was ready to see my daughter for the fourth time since her birth. I nodded with a smile before she pushed the yellow painted door that was labeled 'Nursery, shut up.' Before we silently stepped into the room. The room looked really unusual. As the room was colored differently on both sides. The half of the room that belonged to Mekia's quadruplets. Wall was painted in a type of green grey color that was decorated with cute fairies and teddy bears. With a bed that the quadruplets slept on with a drawer on its right that I believed held things like their pampers and wipes or something and on the left side of the bed were two chairs. While on Amelia's side the wall was painted in this cute light pink that wasn't really decorated. She had a small pink crib that was covered with a pink net as it jammed against the wall while a rocking chair sat next to it. And on the ceiling in the middle of her half of the room was a beautiful light.