Chapter 11- Yuan

This entire chapter will be from Yuan's POV, starting from when his clan moved to Maddison. Enjoy.

Yuan's POV

I looked down at the letter in my hand that I've read over and over again. As I sat down in the living room of our new home. 

I wasn't really happy that we had to move onto the moon creeks pack lands. But it was our Master's orders, and there was no use in arguing with him over his decision. So we didn't. 

I groaned, before I lay back on the couch that I was currently sitting on, as I brought the letter to my face. Then slowly I opened the well written letter, just to read over those three lines. That had my heart pounding against my chest. 

It read. 

'I know you and your sister and your sister must be angry at me, after I left your mother to raise you guys alone, many years ago. But you need to know that, I did and will always love your mother (may the goddess bless her soul,) and you and your sister. So please help me.' 

Deep down inside I knew who wrote this letter. But I just needed solid proof. So as much as I knew that, meeting an unknown person in the middle of the night. In the forest was a very risky move. I still wanted to take that risk. 

So before my sister came back home from the 'blood store'. I hurried out of the house and quickly made my way down the small track and into the forest behind my house. 

The yellow whitish crescent moon gave me light, with the help of the twinkling stars as I ran deeper and deeper into the forest. 

My surrounds were dead silent and kind of scary as I came up to a small clearing. But I brushed it off as I hauled in the middle of the clearing that the person in letter spoke of. 

I looked around me frantically, in search of the one who asked me to come hear. But there wasn't any sound. But just when I was about to disappointedly walk back up the part I came from, a twig snapped behind me. 

I immediately turned around and got into my defending stance my sister had taught me. Just in time to see a large black as night and a smaller brown as mud wolves slowly come out from the dark forest. 

"Who are you?" I demanded as the wolves took a few steps closer to me. 

They stopped a few feet before me, before they dropped the clothes that they were carrying in their mouths. 

I looked closer as the wolves slowly and painfully by the sounds, turned into humans. 

The muscular men pulled on a pair of black shorts that they once held in their jaws. Before they stood up to their full lengths. I finally had a chance to look over the men before me. 

The once black wolf, was now a 6'3 giant. With broad muscular shoulders, short black hair like his fur, rusty blue eyes and a tense jaw. 

While the once brown wolf, was now a 6'0 man. With a lean muscular body, black hair and unusual mismatched eyes of brown and emerald green. He looked like me in a way, or I looked like him I guess. 

I had no doubt that, that was my father, but who was the other guy? 

I furrowed my brow, and seeing my confusion, Mr. Mismatched eyes spoke. 

"My name is Chang Ming beta of NightWalker pack and this is my alpha, Alpha Killian," the man stated. 

I blinked a few times, allowing that to process before I looked back up at the men. 

'Why does NightWalker sound so familiar?'

"Yuan?" Chang Ming asked, breaking through my thoughts.