Chapter 14- A Date with Himiko Pt.2

Previously:

She then started to walk away, and you had a thought. Did she just ask you out in front of your girlfriend?

Currently:

After that whole ordeal, and having to pry Toga off of you, you two decided to check each other's outfit. You and Toga went into your respective bathrooms, you saw what she picked for you. 

You was a white v neck, with a cream colored plaid outer shirt. It had a leather jacket and now that you thought about it, three layers was excessive. You put on the jeans she got you, and tied the outer shirt around your waist. Finally putting on the boots and checking yourself in the mirror. You're greeted by a handsome looking man in a good looking outfit.

Walking out, you're greeted by Toga waiting there for you on her phone

Walking out, you're greeted by Toga waiting there for you on her phone. She added something to your original outfit and that was a choker. You have no idea where she got it. But damn did she look good.

(This art is done by as you can see there, Siketa_Matti, hope they don't mind me using this here

(This art is done by as you can see there, Siketa_Matti, hope they don't mind me using this here.)

She looked up and spotted you. Her face grew a small blush and she walked up to you. She started inspecting you, "Wow Y/N, I knew you would look good, but not this good."

"Thanks Toga, you look beautiful as well. Nice touch with the choker." 

She smiled at the compliment. "Yeah, that Jiro girl had some with her, so when she wasn't looking I snagged it."

You gave her a disappointed look. "Toga, what have I said about pick pocketing people?"

Her eyes became down cast, and she spoke in a monotone voice, "Only do it to get info, or if I need it." She then suddenly looked at you with an odd determination, "But I did need it, otherwise I wouldn't have looked as good for you."

You gave her a light chop on the head, "Hey! Don't try to sound like it was a righteous cause."

She teared up a bit, and pouted "Meanie."

You then patted her head, "You do look super adorable, by try to keep the pickpocketing to a minimum, okay?" She nodded, "Good, now lets go get some more clothes. Then some food after, ok?"

She nodded again, and with that, you two spent the about two hours clothes shopping. Getting everything from casual clothes to formal, and even swimsuits for when the time arrives. You two figured that buying everything now would be cheaper in the long run. 

Luckily transport wasn't an issue, you could just get a taxi to close to the sanctuary and lug it all in. Neither was money, with all the work you'd been doing with those contracts, you easily had millions of yen to do with as you pleased, maybe even more. 

After exiting the last store with a bunch of bags hanging off your arms, and around your neck, Toga stretched and yawned. "Man shopping is exhausting." She was carrying nothing.

You rolled your eyes, "You have no idea." 

"Welp, lets go get some food, I'm starving." She then began skipping towards the food court, while you had to follow. You looked like you were carrying a fridge across sand with a large man riding on top. Man, where did that analogy come from?

Anyway, you two finally made it and you were able to set down the bags. You had red lines on your arms and neck from the pressure of the strings. You sat down and took a deep breath, trying to regain it after that physical labor. 

Toga was bouncing around excited to finally get some food. She was eyeing every single one of the restaurants like she was about to hunt for her food.

"Toga, would you be a dear, and get the food?" 

She turned to you and saw your sorry state. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!" She quickly rushed to you and checked on you.

"I'm fine Toga it's just from the bags. Don't worry." You reassured her.

After her fretting over you and you having to convince her that you were okay, she made her way over to the restaurants to order the food. You weren't sure, but you could swear she would look back every now and then to make sure you're ok. 

You sat at the table just catching your breath, and wanting to feel the sweet embrace of your bed. There wasn't much for you to do while you waited, so you just people watched with Eagle Vision. Your eyes were flooded with grey and dotted with blue and reds. The blues were likely off-duty heroes and the reds were most definitely off-duty templars, or  at least worked for them. Luckily no one was gold, because that would mean they were important. 

After a few minutes of just losing yourself in Eagle Vision, Toga comes and places a tray in front of you. You look at her and see she's highlighted in gold before deactivating Eagle Vision. The normal color returned to your eyes. 

You looked down at the food and saw a burger and some fries. You weren't sure what to expect, this was a mall after all. "Thanks Toga." You gave her a smile and the two of you ate and talked. When you were finished, you both decided to leave the mall earlier than planned. Today was hectic and you were beat. 

You called the taxi and after you finished the call you gave Toga a small apologetic smile, "Sorry Toga, I know you wanted to spend the day at the mall." 

"It's alright babe, I know you're a few seconds away from passing out. Plus after that whole incident with the blonde dude, I kinda wanted to get out of there." She gave a small chuckle.

It didn't take too long for you to arrive near the sanctuary. Grabbing the bags from the trunk, you and Toga walked to the entrance in a comfortable silence. 

As you turned the corner to get in the alley for the entrance, you saw something small curled up in front of the entrance, and you could hear sobs coming out of it.