Chapter 25- Prep for the Quirk Assessment Test

Previously:

Everyone was silent, "Good, you're all quiet, now put these on..." He throws out a bunch of gym uniforms, "... and meet me outside." He then walked out, and the first day at U.A. begun.

Currently:

You and Toga collected your gym clothes and headed to the locker room. You still had your weapons case with your sword and rifle. Another kid was walking beside you two. 

He had brown hair, a scar over his right eye, and a pretty squarish face. Ethnicity wise, he was white, and seemed to be either American or English, maybe a bit of both. You decided to introduce yourself to the kid. "Hello there, my name is Y/N L/N." You gave him a closed mouth smile.

He glanced to you quickly but kept a stoic face, "William Cormac." Your smile faded, but then it came back as a devilish grin. 

That was way easier then playing a game of guess who like you expected. Plus he seemed like the quiet type so you didn't have to worry about distrusting everyone around you. Just this guy. "Well, I hope we get along!" He just tch'd and walked faster ahead of you two. 

Toga looked at you and let out a little giggle. When William went out of earshot she spoke, "Well, guess we found our biggest snitch."

"Yeah, we did. But let's hurry to get outside, I don't think the teacher would be too happy if we were late." She nodded, and you two separated to go to your respective, locker rooms. When you get there, you see William getting ready to put the shirt of the P.E. uniform on. He sees you, puts it on, and then pushes past you out of the locker room.

As you get ready to change, the other guys come into the locker room. You take note of the ones, you hadn't given much thought of earlier. A dude with a tail, a guy with yellow hair, a guy with red hair, and a guy with very luscious lips.

You ignore them though, and start to change. When you get down to your skivvies though, you are interrupted. 

"Woah, dude! What's your regiment?!" You turn to see the red-head checking you out. 

You look down, and see some well shaped but not grossly large muscles. "Uhhh, I just have a physically demanding job."

He just smiled, "Can you get me an interview? I need to bulk up."

Now was when your allyability inspection kicked in. You couldn't make out his quirk but he seemed loyal. He also seemed strong and brave. You also couldn't tell his agility or his combat style though. He was basically a whole bunch of unknowns.

"We'll see, I'll talk to my boss."

He gave you a thumbs up and went back to getting ready. You finish and make it out of the locker room with guitar case in hand.

Instead of waiting for Toga you decide to get out there, so you can throw any suspicion off of you two.

When you arrive you see Aizawa holding a Tablet and William standing off to the side. You tried to strike up conversation with both of them but they both just brushed you off.

You just sat in silence while students trickled out of the building. When Toga came out though, she did not look like a happy camper. When your eyes met, she walked straight up to you. "Why didn't you wait for me in the building?"

You glanced to William who was looking like he didn't want to be here. You turned back to her and whispered so you weren't overheard, "I was throwing suspicion off of us so if one of us gets caught, the other won't be dragged down with."

She just glared at you. "Well excuse me mister, but if one of us goes down, so does the other. We're chained together at this point."

"But what about Eri?"

Toga got quiet then. If you two weren't around who would take of her and M. They had each other sure, but they didn't deserve that.

Before the argument could get any further, Aizawa interrupted by talking to the class. "You all will be doing a quirk apprehension test to judge your current skill using your quirks."

Shouts of protest erupted from the students, the loudest and clearest being from the brunette that saved the green kid at the exam. "But what about orientation?!"

Aizawa responded to her, "U.A. has a much more free-form style of teaching than most other schools. As a hero myself, I know personally that to be a hero, you don't attend meaningless ceremonies."

Before the questioning could continue though, he changed the subject, "Bakugo, what was your farthest softball throw in middle school?"

The hedgehoe, (I'll start calling him that less often after this) stepped forward. "I think it was 64 meters-ish."

Aizawa tossed a ball to him, "Good, now try it with your quirk." He pointed to a white circle in the ground, "You must stay in this circle. Other than that anything goes."

Bakugo walked up to the circle with a 'tch' and a glare in your direction. He then made it in the circle than shifted his glare to greenie.

Finally, he turned forward, with an over exaggerated swing, he launched the ball, with a massive explosion.

He turned back to the class with a large smirk on his face. After a good ten seconds, the tablet in Aizawa's hand beeps. He flips it to face us and it reads, "705 meters!" You turn to see the yellow haired guy was the one yelling.

The pink girl had a different view though, "We can use our quirks!? That sounds like fun!"

Aizawa perked up at her use of the word fun, "Fun huh? Well how about this, the person that gets last place will be deemed to have no potential, and will be expelled from U.A. immediately."

The class turned white, "HUHHH!?"

This was an interesting turn.