We Are The Fallen Angels | Chapter 11

Alice

"Awe I miss you." I said looking at Andy's face on my screen. "Me to. Can't wait till the end of this week. Well a couple days." He chuckled.

Me and Andy have been talking and face timing everyday. Literally multiple times a day. Some days I would forget to call Andy but he'd call me. Every time. Well only a couple days then I can see him again.

I saw girl clothes in the background of Andy's screen. "What's that behind you?" I asked. Andy was sitting on the floor and I could see clothes in a bottom bunk. "Clothes." He said not really talking. "Who's are they?" I asked. "I think they might be this girls. Ashley..brought someone on here last night and they might've forgot it."

Hmm. Ashley's bunk is across from Andy's which is like in the middle. "Oh. Well I hope your having fun. You guys are just arriving in LA right?" He nodded. "I'd go pick you up and we'd go to warped together but you wanted to go with Brian and Johnnie right?"

I laughed. "Yeah, but don't worry, I can have a sleep over at your bunk all the time." I giggled.

Andy

"Okay, I gotta go now, I'll see you later." And we hung up. I got up and picked up Juliet's clothes. Damn girl. I threw them in her bag and packed her bag up. The least I could do. "Thanks Andy." She said getting up and feeding the baby.

I smiled down at Cam and rubbed her little cheek. "Andy. Are you gonna pay child support." She asked. "Yeah. I am. I'm gonna help you. But I want to see her allot." I said kissing the top of Juliet's head.

"Thanks. were getting dropped off at my moms. So come by when your board or off warped." She whispered in my ear seductively. "Juliet...no. Please i have a girlfriend." She nodded. "But she's not here." I shot up. "Is that what you thought. I wasn't there." I shouted.

"Hey! I was super drunk. What about you. You went and grabbed a random girl and screwed her! I was drunk, it was a mistake. You did it on purpose!" She yelled crying. "I..I'm sorry. It was a low blow." I said. "Yeah, it was." She said getting up and taking her bags to the front.

We were at her moms place. I watched her take her bags to the house and I sat down with Carmella. "Hey, daddy's gonna see you real soon okay. I may have just met you but I love you." I said

Juliet came back and took Carmella. "I expect you'll send some money." And she walked out. I smiled at Carmella who was peeking over her shoulder. I gave her a little wave.

"C'mon, Andy. Are you coming to the house. Or yours." Asked Ashley. We had a big house were we all lived. But I had a little apartment I go to sometimes. "I think I'll go home." He nodded. I called the big house home cause it felt more like home than my tiny apartment.

We pulled up to the house and we all got out and took our dirty clothes in. Were here for only two days so we don't really need to unpack.

I walked up to my room and tossed my bag on the floor. I grabbed my laptop and went on YouTube. I searched in Wonderlands Misfit and Alice's YouTube channel popped up.

I clicked on it and I watched her most recent upload. It was of her and Alex doing a QnA.

I watched it and the questions and their responses were hilarious. There was a question about me. The person asked how she met me. 'We met at his concert here in Nebraska. And he found me outside and took me home. Oh GAWD. Not like that. Guys you perverts.' She chuckled

I zoned out after awhile just staring at her face smiling. I didn't here CC come in. "Well well Andy. Gazing into her eyes. Tsk tsk tsk. " he joked. "Shut up." I laughed. He walked out of the room and I went back staring at Alice's face.

I pulled out my phone and face timed her. She answered and I saw a bunch of people in the background. "Sorry. Brian is throwing me a '1million subscribers party'" she said using air quotes.

"Well it looks like fun." I chuckled. "Yeah...I wish you were here." She said quietly. I sighed. "Two days Alice. Then your gonna have to deal with me all summer." I joked trying to lighten up the mood.

She smiled. "I watched your QnA with Alex." I said. "Oh how'd you like it?" I smiled. "It was hilarious. I see why so many people like you." She blushed. I saw Johnnie come into the background saying something. "Oh sorry. I gotta go before Brian burns all his hair off."

Wow. "Uh okay. Tell me how it's goes tomorrow." And we hung up. Burns all his hair off. Wow Brian. I laughed to myself. I turned over and looked at me lock screen. It was Carmella. I smiled the I unlocked my phone and looked at my home screen. It was still me and Alice dancing.

I smiled and I turned it off and fell asleep.

A/N I know I say 'updates will be on a specific date' or something like that on most of my fanfics but nooo. They can't be because I just like to write then update then write. I don't like writing chapters in advanced, then just update on the one day. I find that boring. So update are completely random. Obviously, I update three time a day sometimes.

But yeeeeaaaaa. In other news. I can't waIT FOR THE 23rd IM GONNA CRY AND CRY AND CRY. HECK IM TEARING UP ROTHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. FOR ANY OF YOU WHO ARE GOING TO SEE BVB ON THE BLACK MASS TOUR HAVE FUN. AND FOR THOSE WHO CANT GO. THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER CHANCE.