I Am The Innocent | Chapter 15

Alice

"Hey guys hold on." I called out to Emma, Jason, and Patty. I was just leaving from Youtuber meetup. It was a whole 2 hours. I answered my ringing phone. It was Kevin. My eyes widened. What did I do?

I thought. "Hello?" "Alice. Can we meet up somewhere. I have some bad news. Depend on how you look at it." He said. I looked at the time. I had an hour till party's band plays then Emma's is half an hour before Andy's band is on.

"Okay. Right now. Let's meet by the tour busses?" "Great. I'm already here." He said I hung up. "Come follow me I gotta do something first." I called out to them as I started running to the tour busses.

I saw Kevin leaning up again a wall talking to some bands. "Hey." I said kinda out of breath. "Hey, I see you've met Emma and Patty." He said. "Yeah, best friends." I said out of breath. "Well, Alice. Your no longer on the warped Youtubers. You are to successful with subscribers and I like giving people with less than 1 million a chance." He said

"Dot worry, your still on warped, you'll be getting paid higher since you'd be a photographer and allot of bands are asking for you." He spoke. "I..guess it not bad news. I mean I could still meet fans right?" He nodded. "And your bunking with Black Veil Brides right?" I nodded.

"Well it's all good. Here's your pass, you can photograph any band." He said handing me a pass and walking away. I smiled. "Well Patty. Let's go watch your band." I said waving my camera at him with the pass.

We started walking to the stage he'd be playing at. I gave Emma a helpers pass so we both could be in the front of the barrier.