I Dont Mind If Your Overrated | Chapter 17

Andy

I walked away from Alice and her friends and towards the stage. First show of warped and I'm soo pumped. I got a message on my phone, I picked it up thinking it was from someone important.

Juliet. 'Hey, me and our daughter are in the crowd' she had typed. I put the phone back in my pocket and tried to see the crowd.

"Okay, boys go!" The stage manager shouted. We all ran and walked out one by one. When I got out, I saw Carmella and Juliet.

"HELLO WARPED TOUR. WHOS READY TO START THIS TOUR OFF!" I shouted. I flashed the crowd a smile and they just went crazier. I kept looking side stage at Alice and then back at Carmella.

We finished singing Rebel Love Song and we were going to slow it down. "Okay, guys were going to slow it down.....This songs called The Morticians Daughter!"

I shouted. I looked down at Carmella and smiled. My baby. Then I looked at Alice. My love. Love? I'm not in in love with her. Am I? Who am I kidding I'm falling harder everyday. I smiled at her and started singing.

After our set was over I waves at Alice to come. She was hesitant at first I could tell. But she walked over to me and threw her arms around me even though I was a sweaty mess. I gave her a kiss. "EVERYONE THIS IS ALICE. YOUVE SEEN HER ON MY LIVE CHAT AND FROM HER IN BRYANS INTERVIEW WITH US AND HER VERY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL...WELL MEET HER HERE NOW AS MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND."

I shouted and kissed her hard. Fans were screaming and shouting. Some shouted 'what about Juliet' cause she was in the crowd with a baby. I ignored them.

"Andy that was amazing. How long have you and Alice been going out?" Asked Jason I believe. "A month and a week, but we've only seen each other for a week." I said smiling at Alice.

"So, you guys met when he was touring and in Nebraska." Patty asked. "Yeah, we spent a whole week together till they went back on tour and I moved in with my best friend Alex." Alice spoke.

"Hey! Andy, Juliet's asking for you!" A person on stage production yelled. I internally groaned. "Juliet? Whys she here." Alice asked me. I shrugged. "I'm..not sure. But I better go see. I'll be right back okay?" I said trying to reassure her.

She nodded and I walked over to Juliet. I was frowning, that is till I saw Carmella. "Andy, we need a little money for gas." She said pulling a man closer to her. "Who's this?" "Jordan. My boyfriend." She said flaunting him around. "Why can't he pay?" "Cause we came for your daughter to see you play."

I groaned and handed her about $200 "okay, Carmella. Go see daddy." Juliet said handing Carmella to me. "Hey baby girl. Did you see daddy play?" She nodded. "Wow, she's smart. Aren't you Camie." She laughed. "Okay, Carmella let's go, say bye to daddy."

She waved and them three walked away. I sighed. I'll never be a good dad for her. Not when I can't even see her cause Juliet thinks 'I see her too much' I walked back over to Alice and them.

"What did she want?" "Just showing off her boyfriend." I said pulling her in for a hug. I guess she didn't really buy it but she didn't question me anymore.

We were in the tour bus again. Alice and I were laying down in our bunk. She was just in one of my shirts and I was in sweats. She was laying on her stomach looking at pictures. I was watching her for awhile. I started drawing curled on her hip.

I then wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Then I started kissing her neck. I could tell she was trying hard not to bite her lip or moan. I started biting her neck and squeezing her hip. "My god, Andrew. Your going to drive me crazy."

She said turning around and I got on top of her and hovered over her and we started making out. Her hands found refuge in my hair. Her legs wrapped around me, and we broke out kiss to come up for air. I attacked her neck again and then a moan escaped her lips. Somewhere In between us making out and catching our breath and turning around her shirt came off so she was in just her underwear.

My eyes couldn't keep off her bra, it was batman. She let out a chuckle. "You like what you see?" She asked going on her elbows. I licked my lips. "Oh yea." And I attacked her lips again. This time it was my sweats that came off.

Our make out session was getting pretty steamy and hot. I felt a tug on my boxers. "You sure?" I asked. She bite her lip. It only made me want her more. "I want you Andy." She spoke. I pulled out a condom and I took the wrapper off. "Can I?" She asked grabbing it. I nodded

I laid down so it be easier. "I'm gonna give you a little something first." She said I was about to ask her what then I felt her hand start pumping. Need to say I was already hard while we were making out. She pumped and stroked then she stopped. I then looked and she took my member whole. I shuddered at her touch.

After I had finished her lips met mine and she got on top of me and we kissed. "Now your turn." I said and from that point I took control.

A/N *cringe* ;-; I don't know why I try to write you guys smut. I suck at it and it's just cringe worthy. But here ya go. I would say don't ask for more but there's no doubt I'll attempt to write some in future chapters.