Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

He Hong Shan (何泓姗) as An Ran (安然)
At the age of 30, An Ran behaves coolly in front of outsiders, but is totally sloppy when he comes home. However, he is still full of ideals and ambitions and is even more passionate about starting a business. In order to win over investors, Enron didn't hesitate to resort to fraud, but ended in failure. However, Enron's courageous character enabled her to decisively fight back when her colleagues were sexually harassed and demanded an apology. After Enron understood the meaning of life, she was also dissatisfied with the past. Love can also let go, presenting an image of being true, brave and constantly pursuing self-growth.

WinWin (董思成) as Yan Yue (言樾) / Hei Sha (黑纱)
~ The 25-year-old Yan Yue has never revealed his identity as a voice actor to An Ran, but in fact he is quite well-known and has his own principles and ways of doing things. However, he has a venomous side and sometimes he is too straightforward to poke the pain points of others. However, it's such straightforward words that not only amused the audience, but also showed his unique charm and sense of humor.

Tan Xiao Fan (谭晓凡) as Bai Meng Yao (白梦瑶)
She is An Ran's best friend and colleague and the strongest and caring supporter in the team. Her versatility and support make her play an indispensable role in the team.

Andrew Leng (冷纪元) as Hu Ying Jun (胡英俊)
~ He is An Ran's colleague and a close friend of her and Yan Yue. Hu Ying Jun has always been by his side to support them.

Jin Zi Xuan (金子璇) as Tian Xin (田心)
She is one of Enron's loyal employees who work together to support her career goals and form a well-coordinated team.