Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Bai Lu (白鹿) as Zheng Shu Yi (郑书意)
The ace reporter of Financial Weekly. A smart, confident, independent woman, but she faces emotional setbacks. After being cheated on by her boyfriend, she developed a relationship with her mistress's uncle in order to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend. Although there were some twists and turns in the process, she finally came together with the domineering president Shi Yan and became the ultimate winner.

Dylan Wang (王鹤棣) as Shi Yan (时宴)
~ President Mingyu Yunchuang is rumored to be the perfect genius who can save the bank from bankruptcy with lightning power. He looks young and has a domineering personality, until a little reporter Zheng Shu Yi accidentally breaks into his heart, which is strong on the outside and soft on the inside. When he wanted to get married to her, he discovered that she only deliberately seduced him to get revenge on the scumbag and he was just a slightly important immature plaything on her road to revenge.

Jiang Pei Yao (姜珮瑶) as Bi Ruo Shan (毕若珊)
A free-spirited, enthusiastic and cheerful girl. She quickly fell in love with Guan Ji after meeting him at the hotel. However, they both love freedom and are unwilling to be bound by marriage in their lives. In the end, two people with true feelings came together naturally and Bi Ruo Shan also got married with love.

Liu Dong Qin (刘冬沁) as Guan Ji (关济)
A capable second-generation rich man who is as outstanding as Shi Yan. Guan Ji is really a playboy in the eyes of the world and often hangs out in bars. However, he meets Zheng Shu Yi's best friend in the bar and falls in love with her at first sight. Guan Ji falls in love with her at first sight. The pursuit began and the two went in both directions, but were opposed by Guan Ji's parents. The two went through many hardships, but finally gained the recognition of their parents. Guan Ji finally embraced the beauty and found his own love.

Shen Yu Jie (沈羽洁) as Qin Shi Yue (秦时月)
A girl from a privileged background and smart. She fell in love with Professor Yu You at first sight and launched a pursuit offensive. However, Yu You has a soft spot for Zheng Shu Yi. This made her emotional journey extremely tortuous and bumpy. Although Qin Shi Yue had advantages such as a superior background and good education background, she failed to win Yu You's heart. In the end, Qin Shi Yue also understood her emotional connection and married a man who was sincere to her.

Wei Zhe Ming (魏哲鸣) as Yu You (喻游)
The talented Professor Yu, the military advisor of the Three Musketeers of Jiangcheng. He was rated as a professor at a young age and was Zheng Shu Yi's senior brother. Moreover, Yu You's blind date was the heroine Zheng Shu Yi. Yu You also had a crush on her and later fell in love with Zheng Shu Yi.

Zheng Shu Huan (郑舒环) as Qin Le Zhi (秦乐之)
Friendly, passionate, hard-working woman. But she was emotionally blind and was deceived by a bastard. When she found out the truth, her heart was broken. Fortunately, she had the company and support of Zheng Shu Yi and Shi Yan, who helped her get out of the predicament. In the end, Qin Le Zhi found her happiness and married a man who treated her well.

Lu Cheng Jue (吕承珏) as Yue Xing Zhou (岳星洲)
Zheng Shu Yi's ex-boyfriend cheated on his mistress and took the initiative to break up with his girlfriend. He thought that relying on the mistress's uncle would save him the trouble. However, what he didn't expect was that the mistress's uncle was just the driver of the overbearing CEO. Yue Xing Zhou really lost more than he gained. I lost such an excellent girlfriend like Zheng Shu Yi.