窝呃严伟西安德塔 第13集: 严翊沈漫宁雨中决绝

Yan Yi And Shen Man Ning Decided in The Rain
~ Yan Xing Cheng is the eldest daughter of Mr. Zhuang, the only son of Zhuang Mei Xuan, the former president of Blue Ocean Group and the eldest grandson of the banker and the first successor of Blue Ocean Group. The news broke out and everyone was shocked. Yan Xing Cheng told Mr. Zhuang about the past that happened 17 years ago. He went abroad with his parents and suffered a huge car accident. His father died and his mother's whereabouts were unknown. He was thrown into the deep sea and suffered great psychological trauma. He grew up identityless in an overseas orphanage.

The banker refused to believe it at first, but the scar on Yan Xing's body, his parents' information and Mr. Zhuang's blood matching confirmed his identity. The injured Shen Man Ning was sent to the hospital by Yan Xing Cheng's two partners. His good friends Mei Na and Lin Mu Fan told Shen Man Ning that Yan Xing Cheng was the real identity. Shen Man Ning didn't want to believe it and ran out of the hospital to meet Yan Xing Cheng. Yan Xing Cheng admitted his identity in the heavy rain and told her to send her back to her ordinary world according to the agreement.