窝呃严伟西安德塔 第14集: 重新回归属于各自的人生

《Return To Their Own Lives》
~ Shen Man Ning is like a big dream and returns to his life. From now on, the two said goodbye and never saw each other again. Yan Xing Cheng regained control of the Blue Ocean Group and became the new successor and was asked by the shareholders to take responsibility and marry the daughter of Liuguang Group. Shen Man Ning returned to his ordinary life and was invited by Lin Mu Fan to join his design studio. The lives of the two people go against each other and they go further and further.

Tang Lin was very happy to learn that she was going to marry Yan Xing Cheng, but Lin Mu Fan advised her not to give her life to someone she didn't love. Tang Lin couldn't listen to Lin Mu Fan's advice and insisted on getting engaged to Yan Xing Cheng. Shen Man Ning began to live a plain life, but accidentally found that there was a thief in her house and her room was turned into a mess. Shen Man Ning was anxious to find that the thief hadn't gone far and Shen Man Ning boldly followed. But seeing the thief throw her jewellery box into a van, Shen Man Ning jumped into the van without thinking. Unexpectedly, the driver didn't notice her, so he directly closed the door and started it.