窝呃严伟西安德塔 第17集: 别想随便动我的人

《Don't Try To Touch My People Casually》
~ Shen Man Ning and Yan Xing were dating and were discovered by Shen's father, Shen Hong Liang. Shen Hong Liang asked her daughter to take her boyfriend home for interrogation. Yan Xing showed a stable love and began to make every effort to investigate the truth of the car accident between his parents and himself, trying to find out the murderer who had been hiding in the dealer. Zhuang Jia Kai felt that he had lost Zhuang Jia and Lan Hai and asked his mother Zhuang Cai Xuan to treat himself and his family with more snacks, but Zhuang Cai Xuan was still busy with public welfare affairs outside, as if he didn't care about his son.

A fierce conflict broke out between the mother and the son, exposing the true face of the Zhuang family's discord. Zhuang Jia Kai made up his mind to snatch the Blue Ocean Group back from Yan Xing Cheng again and accelerated the dark line plan. Yan Xing Cheng found his parents' old office and finally remembered that his mother still had a personal seal, which was in the hands of his sister Zhuang Xin Yan. The last person Zhuang Xin Yan saw was Shen Man Ning and Yan Xing Cheng rushed to protect Shen Man Ning.