窝呃严伟西安德塔 第11集: 沈漫宁芒果过敏危在旦夕

Shen Man Ning's Mango Allergy is in Danger
~ However, Tang Lin's setting is not over yet. She investigated the relationship between Rao Mei Na and Shen Man Ning, which made people deliberately lure Shen's father and mother to appear in the Blue Ocean Group together. Shen Man Ning, who returned home, was meeting his father face to face. With great psychological pressure, Man Ning refused to recognise his father in public. Fortunately, Mr. Zhuang appeared and resolved a crisis in time, but Shen Man Ning still cried loudly in the face of his father's phone call. Yan Xing Cheng and Lin Mu Fan finally broke the window paper with each other.

Lin Mu Fan recognised Yan Xing Cheng as his childhood playmate and made it clear that Yan Xing Cheng wasn't Zhuang Xin Yan's fiancé, but the banker's eldest grandson and Zhuang Xin Yan's own brother. Yan Xing Cheng felt that Shen Man Ning's incident of pretending to be Zhuang Xin Yan could no longer be suppressed and immediately asked Yuan Shuai to go back to Italy to retrieve Zhuang Xin Yan's identity document of death. But at this time, Tang Lin had found an opportunity to go directly to the banker to face Yan Xing Cheng and Shen Man Ning.