Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Zhou Ye (周也) as Gu Sheng (顾声)
The ancient style is small and transparent, the voice is Sheng Sheng Man and the senior student of Baoyan University. Her family runs Wangjia Supermarket. Because she likes ancient styles, she taught herself guzheng and flute and also established Chaochaomumu Music Club. She was a fan of Qiang Qing Ci before he became famous and later gained attention because of Qiang Qing Ci.

Tan Jian Ci (檀健次) as Mo Qing Cheng (莫青成)
~ Qiang Qing Ci, the voice actor of Perfect Dubbing, is one of the founders of Perfect Dubbing. Not only does he never show his face, but he rarely participates in activities. Although he has never been in love, he is dedicated to romantic young men and likes a slow voice. He is a cardiac surgeon known as a model worker.

Yang Xi Zi (杨肸子) as Geng Xiao Xing (庚晓幸)
Gu Sheng is a classmate in the same dormitory. Like Gu Sheng, he is a top student in Baoyan and works part-time as the chief planner of Fufu APP. Because of work, I collaborated with Perfect Dubbing and met the casting master Juemei Sha Yi. Then after watching the dubbing drama in Yangshuo, I gradually fell in love with Zhou Zheng.

Hou Wen Yuan (侯雯元) as Zhou Zheng (周政)
The voice actor Jumei Sha Yi who voices the voice perfectly is also the president who voices the voice perfectly. His main business is in the business of medical equipment. After making achievements, he founded Perfect Dubbing and lived in a shared apartment with Mo Qing Cheng. I like Geng Xiao Xing and finally get together.

Chen Hao Lan (陈昊蓝) as Dou Dou (豆豆)
Perfectly dubbed voice actor Doudou Dou Bing is also the vice president and full-time administrator of Perfectly dubbed. She often paired up with Feng Ya Song for dubbing and eventually she and Feng Ya Song became a real couple. She also has another hidden identity, that of ancient singer Mo Mo Er.

Vincent Cao (曹恩齐) as Feng Ya Song (风雅颂)
A perfect dubbing voice actor and one of the founders of Perfect Dubbing. He was the youngest among the group and was still in high school when he first entered the dubbing industry. Due to his poor family background, he has developed the habit of thrift since childhood, but he is very generous to his friends. I am a pediatrician by profession.