•43.5•

Hitomi feels light. It's because this certain goddess in front of her is making her feel...

Light.

Calming.

Warm.

She doesn't know what to do. She just woke up few hours(?) or minutes(?) ago. She ain't sure, but all she knows is that, everything feels like everything is in slow motion.

Is it because of too much sleep?

Just kidding, she knows it's all because of this woman.

Kim Minjoo.

Minjoo continues to laugh with her stories involving a certain someone named Kim Chaewon. Observing her features, the way her lips move upward, her eyes turning into a pair of crescents that are actually better than the moon itself, her indian dimples, her voice- 

 "Natulog lang ako ng ilang araw, ayos na ayos ka na ah?" She said. 

"Sinasabi mo jan? Syempre kasi gising ka na malamang." Minjoo reasoned out. Hitomi can see the honesty displayed on her face and can hear it in her voice. But something feels....

different.

"Simula nung nagkwentuhan tayo, puro ka Chaewon." The bread lover noticed the goddess slightly flinched and paused for a bit. It seems like she's processing the whole sentence on her beautiful brain. 

"What..? What do you mean—"

"Hindi mo rin ba napapansin? Simula nang si Chaewon ang sentro ng mga kwento mo o kung hindi man siya ang bida, kasali pa rin siya sa mga sinabi mo sakin ngayon lang, nagsasalita ka ng tuwid na tagalog."

Why do all these words coming from her mouth tastes slightly bitter? 

 Hitomi holds back her laughter, she don't want to piss off this woman even though she wants to tease her. Minjoo's eyebrows were furrowed, "Which means..?"

"Naka move on ka na, at seryoso ka sa kaniya." God knows how she badly wants to sleep again. Whatever her chest is feeling right now, she don't want it. 

Minjoo frowned or rather confused because of what she just heard, "I don't understand—"

"Nakikita mo ba ang sarili mo na hindi siya kasama?" She asks the older. Hitomi noticed how Minjoo took the small time to think over her question. And for Hitomi, it felt like an eternity. Seeing how Minjoo's face went from confusion to an obvious (and sudden) realization. It seems like this woman cleared her messy head already. 

And Hitomi knows. 

"Oh." Minjoo mumbles, almost breathless as she realizes everything. "I can't live without her by my side."

Sinasabi ko na nga ba.

Don't get her wrong, she's actually happy for this goddess who oddly looks like a certain frog she always sees on the internet (thru Yujin's phone). What was that called again? Mehmeh? 

Brushing it off, she gave the woman a genuine and loving smile, she used her brain to use her limited english and she's proud it paid off well.

"Which means?"

"I— I love her." 

There she finally said it. From her own mouth. Her own words. Her own feelings. 

The way she said it with her widest smile Hitomi has ever seen from her. Literally looking like the happiest in the world right now. 

The next thing Hitomi knew, Minjoo let out a deafening squeal and pounced on her. The latter wrapping her arms to this softie real tight then showered her with hugs and kisses on her very own chubby cheeks. 

Hitomi loved it by the way. She loved everything about it.

"Hey, you okay?" Hyewon asks her so suddenly. Hitomi snapped back to the reality. Nako's worried gaze was on her too. 

"H-ha? Oo naman hahahaha." She laughed awkwardly to ease the both of them. She can't let her own thoughts ruin the plan to save her friends. They need this to work so she can't definitely mess this up. 

Arriving from the gate of another world, they are currently in a middle of oneirian forest. 

Hitomi has a lot of questions to herself. 

Bakit ngayon pa? Bakit ako? Bakit siya?

Maraming bakit, pero sa lahat ng tanong may isa siyang napagtantuhan. 

Hitomi let out a chuckle and whispered to herself. 

"Ang tanga, huli na pala ako." 

Then they walked off.