Chapter 32.5? (late) Valentine's Day Special!

Okay so I didn't know what to do for the Valentine's day special so I'm just gonna have the characters sing an Ingrid Michaelson song because why not, nanoda~!

So the song is You and I by Ingrid Michaelson (duh) and it's beautiful so check it out.

And thanks to Cammie for the idea (she did a different song though) I'll put a link to her book at the bottom and you better read it because I said so. Also it's great so go do it, nanoda~.

Kay here we go

---

Riley: *to Saige* Don't you worry there my honey, we might not have any money, but we've got our love to pay the bills <---lolcompletelyunintentional
Bill: *to Saige* Maybe I think you're cute and funny, maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you, if you know what I mean *wink wink*

Pacifica: Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France *hairflip*
Mabel: Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance! *dances epicly*
Gideon: Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain makin' everybody look like ants
Everyone: From way up there, you and I, you and I!

Angel: Well, you might be a bit confused-
Marcy: -and you might be a little bit bruised-
Both: But baby, how we spoon like no one else *cuddles*
Asha: So I will help you read those books-
Cassie: If you will soothe my worried looks-
Saige: And we will put the lonesome on the shelf! *hugs everybody but Bill and Bill cries*

Grenda: Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France!
Candy: Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance *dances with Mabel*
Dipper: Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain makin' everybody look like ants
Everyone: From way up there, you and I, you and I!

Everyone:
Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France!
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain makin' everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I!

*music stops*

Stan: Thank goodness I wasn't included in this. *goes to watch The Duchess Approves*

---

Okay so that's that pretty much it, nanoda~

The link to Cammie's book is: http://www.quotev.com/story/5719341/The-north-star-dippr-x-reader-x-Bill/%C2%A0 GO READ IT NOW.

Kthxbai