Chapter 36: Northwest Mansion Noir Special (Part 1)

OKAY so, this is another chapter based off an episode. Northwest Mansion Noir, of course, nanoda~. I bet most of you have already seen it by now, but if you haven't, you can watch it here: www.watchcartoononline.com/gravit...

Or wherever else you prefer, nanoda~. Just watch it before reading this chapter. Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to my current two favorite fanfictions. Go check them out, they're awesome ^^

The first one I'm going to mention is my friend's first that she's posted on Wattpad. It's a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, and it's very creative and original. It's spectacularly written, and I just love everything about it so far. If you'd like to check it out (or you know someone else who would), here it is: http://www.wattpad.com/story/36195293-this-little-light-of-mine

The second one is one I've mentioned before by a friend of mine on Quotev. It's also a Gravity Falls fanfiction, and it's caled "Where did the North Star Go?" It's very good and very funny, and like with every good book that is published online, I'm always waiting with bated breath for the next chapter, nanoda~! This is the link: http://www.quotev.com/story/5719341/The-north-star-dippr-x-reader-x-Bill/

ALRIGHT Now that that is out of the way, here is the actual chapter. Njoi, nanoda~!

P.S.: Image is Saige's dress ;) Picture from Google.

P.P.S.: Important announcement at the end of the chapter...

—-

Saige's POV:

        It had been two days since I last saw either Riley or Bill, which I found strange. Not complaining, of course, but it makes me wonder where they are. Isn't Riley supposed to be watching me or something? I mean, now that I know about it, it would be a lot more comfortable for me if he did it in the open instead of in creepy ninja stalker mode.

        I sunk back into the couch cushions where I had thrown myself after getting home from work and kicked my feet up onto a pillow, my earbuds playing "Happy Little Pill" in my head. I lifted my iPod off my chest and stroked the pristine glass of the screen, thinking back to that day. I didn't think about for long, though, because it brought back remnants of that horrible nightmare that still lingered in the back of my mind.

        Dressed in black, the spider sleeps alone, surrounded by the red walls of her crimson dyed home...

        To shake the eerie tune out of my head, I sang along with the song that was playing, softly, "Glazed eyes, empty hearts, buying happy from shopping carts, nothing but time to kill, sipping love from bottles, bottles..."

        I sighed, the calm melody soothing my thoughts and relaxing me.

        A loud knock on the door yanked me out of my own mind and I actually fell off the couch from surprise. I groaned, my face in the carpet, and as I was pushing myself off the floor, I heard little feet stumbling down the stairs to the door as fast as they could go. I turned around to see Cassie struggling with the doorknob, her long white-blonde hair braided into a crown around her head. I walked over to help her open the door, but before I could get there, she managed to get the knob turned all the way, and she tugged the door open to reveal Mabel and Dipper.