Chapter Three

Monday, morning
Chahee's apartment

"Lisa! For the love of God! Please hurry up!" Jennie was shouting on the other side of the door while Lisa was happily humming in the showers. Loud banging of the door filled the entire apartment. Chahee had already left for Busan last night. It wasn't hard with just the two of them left in the apartment. Jennie had just decided to avoid her for most of the time.

Lisa leisurely took her time, smiling in the mirror, as she let Jennie's screams passed through her eardrums.

She's really feisty, Lisa thought.

Lisa carefully wrapped herself in towel and counted from one to ten before she finally opened the door. And just as expected, Lisa had a perfect view of an angry adorable Jennie before her.

"Excuse me, please," Jennie hissed. "I am running late."

Lisa decided to let the brunette through, smirking as she did so.

_

Same day, lunchtime
Cafeteria, University of Seoul

"She looks so gorgeous," Rosé whispered as she slurped a simmering cup of noodles. Rosé was cautiously staring at Jennie and her freshman friends seated around a table by the stairs.

"I know, Rosie," Lisa said. "And she's so annoying and all. I don't know what I'm going to do to survive living with her."

"I get you, Lis," Taehyung chimed in. "The torture is real. Especially when the girl is straight."

"That's not what I mean-"

Rosé interrupted. "Oh, I don't think she's really straight."

Lisa chuckled. "And what do you base that from? Your gaydar?"

"Hey, my gaydar attracted you both," Rosé exclaimed. "Trust me, she's not entirely straight. I dunno. She looks.... Scared."

And this time, Lisa stole a glance at Jennie and realized what those look in the brunette's eyes meant. Sadness.

Lisa couldn't help but wonder why. Until she met Jennie's eyes, now glaring. She quickly turned to look away but she swore Jennie just caught her staring.

-
The next day, morning
Chahee's apartment

Lisa did not expect to see Jennie in the kitchen already freshly showered and preparing her breakfast. It was still 7am.

"Good, you're up," Jennie said, as she handed her a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Lisa asked groggily. She was still half asleep and needed a cup of coffee.

"Bathroom schedule," Jennie explained as she spread vegan mayo on a slice of bread. "I asked your class schedule from Chahee. And I assess the perfect time for us to take a bath so that we don't mess up with each other's first classes."

"Chahee has my class schedule?" Lisa asked, as she stared at the paper before her. But these did not relate to her classes at all. Although, they seemed considerate enough except for her Wednesdays. Apparently, Chahee had no idea of the Thai's 7am Wednesday classes.

"You have a 7am class on Wednesdays?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, Archaeology," Jennie answered, smiling all of a sudden. "It's my favorite class actually. I'm really looking forward to it.. We get to study human history and we get to analyze the artifacts we get to excavate from famous sites-... Not that you care or anything.."

Lisa only smirked back as she glanced at the piece of paper once again.

"And by the way," Jennie said, making Lisa turn her way. Jennie was pointing at a stack of toilet papers in the cabinet. "This pile is mine. These are yours... Be a lamb and don't steal from my pile, okay?"