Chapter Twenty-eight

Minutes later
Chahee's apartment

"God, I missed you... so much," Jennie breathed out as she kissed Lisa. The brunette was straddling the thai on the couch, warm bodies pressed against each other, tasting and reliving what has been left behind.

"I miss you more, Jen." Lisa must have nipped Jennie's lower lip as they kissed, earning a soft moan from the brunette that echoed in the entire apartment.

Hands were roaming around the brunette's petite frame, hands were clutching the thai's head, and delicate fingers running through black hair. Tongues fought for dominance as the kiss deepened and had now gone more aggressive.

Lisa felt Jennie rolling her hips against her thighs, sending a jolt of desire towards her center as they craved for each other.

"Nini!"

Lisa and Jennie might have surpassed the abilities of the superhero Flash because they seemed to have jumped apart in just a matter of seconds. Chahee was still locking the door when the thai raked her hand through her own messed up hair and the brunette buttoned up her own pajama blouse.

"Chahee," Jennie squealed, suddenly moving around the kitchen counter. "What are you doing here?"

Chahee glared at the two of them like they had committed a crime, or Lisa just looked too guilty.

"What? Am I not allowed to visit my own sister who just got back from Greece?" The taller brunette exclaimed, putting her coat by the coat rack. "Come on, even Hotstuff here is probably tired of hearing all about your Greek escapade.. What did you get me from Europe?"

Lisa calmed down when she realized they weren't caught in the act. Air suddenly filled her lungs and she was finally able to breathe.

Lisa then said, "Well, I'll leave you two now to catch up.... I'll be in my room.."

Chahee looked at Lisa rather suspiciously but let her through. Lisa only smiled at Jennie and she saw something from the shorter brunette's eyes when she smiled back. It made Lisa's heart flutter.

-
Minutes later
Lisa's bedroom

Lisa prepared herself to sleep when she heard a soft knock against her door. She hurriedly opened it and Jennie instantly waltzed forward into her room and closed the door. Grabbing Lisa by the neck, Jennie kissed Lisa hungrily. They continued what had been interrupted minutes ago.

Their tongues played against each other as Lisa pinned Jennie against the wall beside the door. Then as if unwilling and hesitantly, Jennie pulled back.

"Chahee's staying...," Jennie panted, their foreheads resting against each other as they tried to catch their own breath.

"Okay," Lisa replied, swallowing a lump in her throat. She licked her lips nervously as she stared at Jennie's piercing hazel eyes.

"So..," Jennie went on. She kissed Lisa's lips again. "I can't." Kiss. "Stay here." Another kiss. "With you tonight."

Lisa then realized what Jennie was talking about and she slowly nodded. "I can.. I can wait." She smirked as she kissed Jennie again.

"It's just... I miss you and all-"

"Hey, it's okay, Jen. I miss you too, but for you, I can wait." The brunette smiled at her, the skin creasing around her eyes.

"I got you this," Jennie cooed as she placed an object inside Lisa's palm. Lisa lifted the object. Dangling from her fingers was a small keychain with a turquoise lightning bolt.

"Oh, Jen, you know I was kidding, right?" Lisa felt almost like crying.

"I know... but now, the joke's on you," Jennie teased. She pulled Lisa for one last kiss then they bid goodnight.