Chanyeol

Hyo Ri's POV

"Eh? Who are you?" I ask and look for that person.

"Chanyeol? What is he doing here?" I ask myself.

"Please keep quiet I'm sleeping here. You can stay just don't talk, araso?" chanyeol ask.

"araso" I answer

THE BELL RING!!!! The lunch break is over.

I stand up to go to my next class.

"Am I going to wake him up or not?"

"........................." *thinking"

"Ugh, you can do it Hyo Ri just this one" her good side said.

"Excuse me, Chanyeol-ssi the lunch break is over, you're going to be late for your next class" while waking him up.

"Chanyeol-ssi" I said for the fifth times.

"Aish, whatever..... I don't care if you're going to be late by the way it's not my business" my negative side said. I stand up to go to my next class, but someone grab my wrist.

"Yah!!! How dare you, waking me up?" chanyeol shout.

"The lunch break is over so I decided to wake you up. By the way it's none of my business, so bye, do whatever you want" I said to him while I look down.

"Araso, chakaman let's go together, btw what's your name?" he ask

"Song Hyo Ri imnida" I reply

While chanyeol and I are walking in the hallway some of the girls that we pass by, glare at me and I feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry chanyeol-ssi I'm going first, bye it's nice to meet you." So said while rushing to go away from him and to the stares of your fellow schoolmate specially girls.

THE BELL RING!!!! The class is over. I went to the café near our school to visit my business. Yes, the café is mine. It's popular to the students because of the good quality of our product and services. When I enter my café, as usual almost full, because when the class is over or break time they went to my café to eat while chatting with their friend.

Oh!!! And by the way my parents don't know about my café because their always busy at our company.