Married or not?

Hyo Ri's POV

"Ne, who's that kids?" Sehun asked me. I don't know what am i going to tell him when i heard Lauren talk.

"Mom, who are they?" Lauren said.

"they are my friends way back when i'm in a university and Sehun they are my son and daughter" I said to Lauren and Sehun. I told the truth but i don't know if i'm going to tell to luhan about them.

"Who's the father?" Luhan asked curiously.

"Can we not talk about it?:" i said to him.

"I'm sorry" he apologized and i smile at him.

"Kids this is uncle luhan and sehun, say hi to them"

IP

"By the way i didn't introduce my kids. This is my princess Lauren" i said and motioned Lauren to them.

"And this is my prince Leo"

"Here's your order ma'am, enjoy" the staff said then she recognized luhan and sehun.

"Omo!!! Luhan oppa and Sehun oppa" she said while fangirling. then i heard Sehun talk.

"Annyeong" he also flashed a smile. I heard my kids.

"Mom, Let's go we're hungry" Lauren said.

"Araseo, we're going now. Nice to meet the two of you" i looked at them and bid goodbye when i heard luhan said.

"On sunday, don't forget" Luhan said.

"Araseo bye" then we leave the place.

Sehun's POV

hyo ri bid goodbye to us when i heard luhan said.

"On sunday, don't forget"

"Araseo bye" she said. then i looked at luhan hyung.

"What's that on sunday about?" i asked him.

"We're going to meet"

"That's all? Can i go with you?" i nagged him.

"NO!!!"

"Waeyo?" i pouts.

"Nothing, Maybe next time"

"Bring her to our dorm so the members will see her again" i said and whine using hmy aegyo. "You can't stand on my aegyo hyung i know it" i evilly thought.

"Araseo... aisshhhh curse that aegyo of yours" he said. I knew it!!!!

Luhan's POV

Aisshhh he knew that i can't stand his aegyo.

"Araseo"

"Thanks hyung hehehe. I know you will give up on my aegyo" he said evilly while smiling.

"I'm going to tell it to the members" he said when we finish buying our bubble tea.

"Let's go now" i said to him. When we're walking we talked about hyo ri.

"Hyung, Hyo ri's kids are so cute i like them" Sehun said. I stiffened.

"Ah ne, I didn't know that she already have a kids. Do you think she's married now?" i asked sehun.

"I don't know, hyung but let's asked her on sunday" Sehun said.

"I hope she's not" i whisper to myself. But sehun heard it.

"Hyung can i ask you something?'" he asked

"Ne, what is it?"

"Do you love her until now?" he asked.

"The truth is i can't forget about her"

"But hyung she already have a kids, what are you going to do?"

"If she's not married i think i have a chance but if she is i will give up but i hope she's not" i said sadly.

"It's okay hyung" sehun confort me.

______________________________________________

Sorry short update!!!!