naughty leo

Chapter 47:

Luhan’s POV

I call my members to inform them that I’m going to sleep in hyo ri’s house and I heard them teasing me because Sehuns phone is in the Speaker mode.

“Good night hyung, bye” Sehun said.

“Araseo, bye” I said and hang up my phone.

“Yehey dad will go to sleep with us” I heard the kids say.

“Kids you should change your clothes now” I heard hyo ri said to the kids.

“Ne!!!!” they said.

“Let’s go, I’m going to show you the kids room” Hyo ri said then I follow her.

We stop to a room that full of pink and blue wall.

“This is the kid’s room” she informs me.

“Mom Dad!!!” I heard Leo and Lauren.

“Mom, let’s all sleep in your room besides it’s big we’re fit there” Lauren said happily I’m shocked about what lauren said but inside me I hope that she will agree.

“But-.”  Leo cut her off. “Go leo, convince her”

“Mom, please~” Leo and Lauren said trying their best to use their aegyo. “Please agree please”

“I give up, you know that I can’t resist the aegyo of you two” Hyo ri said pouting. “YES!!!!” “She’s cute”

Hyo ri’s POV

“Mom, let’s all sleep in your room besides it’s big we’re fit there” Lauren said happily I’m shocked about what lauren said .

“But-.”  Leo cut me off. “What are yo two doing?”

“Mom, please~” Leo and Lauren said trying their best to use their aegyo.

“I give up, you know that I can’t resist the aegyo of you two” i said pouting.

“Let’s go to my room” I said to them not looking at Luhan.

“Yehey, thanks mom” lauren and Leo said happily.

“We should go to sleep now; the two of you has a school tomorrow.” I said.

“Ne, dad let’s go” I heard Leo said, he hold Luhan’s hand.

“I hope I can sleep today”  Hyo ri thought.

Leo and Lauren are in the middle of Luhan and I, already sleeping. Then when I looked at Luhan he also looked at me but I look away.

“We should sleep now” I said to him.

“Ne, thank you” Luhan said.

“For what?” I asked him confused.

“For making me sleep here”

“It’s okay, good night” I said then I went to sleep.

Leo’s POV

The truth is that I’m not really sleeping, we I open my eyes mom and dad already sleeping then I looked at my little sister lauren sleeping. I wake her up so that we can return to our room.

“Lauren, lauren” I whisper to her, and then she opens her eyes slowly.

“Ssshhhh, let’s go to our room” I whisper to her.

“But oppa, I want to sleep here” she whined.

“We can sleep with them someday” I said smiling then she knows what I’m going to plan.

“I also think so, let’s go to our room” she said then we carefully open the door.

*Morning*

I wake up early to see our parents and I also bring a camera hehehe. You already know what I am going to do. When I open mom’s room door, I saw them hugging each other then I took a picture of them many times and I went back to our room giggling.

“Hehehe, I have a souvenir now” I thought to myself smirking. (Naughty boy).